menu to select from for next cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• menu to select from for next cycle

HEy bro's. Finishing up a first cycle of sus/primo/prop wih GH. Thanks to you guys it has been a great cycle with good gains and few sides.

I'm geting gear for the next cycle and I have access to cyp/eth/prop/primo/sus/deca/and dbol.

Can you guys help me put together a good second cycle of 12 weeks with any of these. I want to increase my strength and get a little harder and tighter looking, but more size is not that important.

Appreciate any help/

Thanks

Re: menu to select from for next cycle

Originally posted by muscledoc
    HEy bro's. Finishing up a first cycle of sus/primo/prop wih GH. Thanks to you guys it has been a great cycle with good gains and few sides.

I'm geting gear for the next cycle and I have access to cyp/eth/prop/primo/sus/deca/and dbol.

Can you guys help me put together a good second cycle of 12 weeks with any of these. I want to increase my strength and get a little harder and tighter looking, but more size is not that important.

Appreciate any help/

Thanks
    what doses did you run with your first cycle and how long? if you had success with that cycle I would either up the dose of one of the compounds or all of them and run the same thing?

Comment

Stone:

I ran 250 sus 2x week, 200 prop 3x week 200 primo 2xweek with the sus. Planned on running 8 weeks but I have enough stuff for another week and a half. Running gh ed for 5days and just added 1000mcgB12ed. Will be running 200mg cyp once a week instead of PCT as HRT.

I am in my 50's and this is my irst true cycle. Dabbled before on and off. Results have been astounding. BF down 2%. Weight remained the same. Strength through the ceiling. Bench went from 155 for 10 to 245 for ten with room for more reps. All bodyparts with similar gains. I look and feel better than I did in my thirties.
      This shit is great. Will have doc run tests after about 4 weeks only on cyp to check for baseline values.

what do you think I should increase or should I up all of the stuff. Just want to change from prop to cyp or eth. Too many shots to keep track of. Running out of sites.

Last edited by muscledoc; 01-18-04, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Stone:

I ran 250 sus 2x week, 200 prop 3x week 200 primo 2xweek with the sus. Planned on running 8 weeks but I have enough stuff for another week and a half. Running gh ed for 5days and just added 1000mcgB12ed. Will be running 200mg cyp once a week instead of PCT as HRT.

I am in my 50's and this is my irst true cycle. Dabbled before on and off. Results have been astounding. BF down 2%. Weight remained the same. Strength through the ceiling. Bench went from 155 for 10 to 245 for ten with room for more reps. All bodyparts with similar gains. I look and feel better than I did in my thirties.
        This shit is great. Will have doc run tests after about 4 weeks only on cyp to check for baseline values.

what do you think I should increase or should I up all of the stuff. Just want to change from prop to cyp or eth. Too many shots to keep track of. Running out of sites.

so you ran 500mg of sust, 600mg of prop and 400mg of primo. I am just curious did you say that you didn't gain any weight, you just dropped bodyfat. next cycle I would keep the primo and use cyp or enanthate like you stated. I am not sure how much test you want to run since you already ran 1100mg per week.

Comment

So are you saying run the cyp and primo and forget everything else? What doses would you run in that case?

Comment

I say something like

Prop Weeks 1-2, 11-12-100mgs eod
            Cyp Weeks 1-10 600mgs
            Deca Weeks 1-10 500mgs (1g week 1)

Comment

What is the purpose of the prop weeks 11 & 12?
              and would you run Nolv or something else like Letro for anti-e
              Last edited by muscledoc; 01-19-04, 10:49 AM.

Comment

What is the purpose of the prop weeks 11 & 12?
                and would you run Nolv or something else like Letro for anti-e
                in pro's cycle the prop in weeks 11 and 12 are giving time for the deca to clear your system to jump on PCT but it your case I would ignore it since you are on HRT you will not need to worry about coming off. just start up your HRT when your cycle is done. I would have some type of anti-e on hand. did you use anything with your first cycle?

Comment

I used nolv and proviron ed after week 5

I assume the Deca is 2x wk and the cyp is 3xwk. Is that right?
                  Last edited by muscledoc; 01-19-04, 11:38 AM.

Comment

oops, missed HRT, gotta read closer next time

Comment

Thanks guys. What would you do for anti-e. Lotro? Nolv? Provirion? Clomid? HCG?

Comment

letrozole

Comment

Thanks Pro

Thats 2.5mg eod correct. Should I start it right at the beginnging of the cycle or wait a few weeks like I did with my current cycle. I really appreciate your help

Comment

Working...
                          X