What goes with dbol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What goes with dbol

My friend is scared of needles what kind of oral cycle is good been lifting 15 years needs mass. thanks

no good oral only cycle really.

i would say go with M1t over dbol alone probably.

Comment

actually a cycle of dbol at around 10-15 mg a day for 6 weeks would put some weight on. you just need to make sure you are scarfing enough protein and calories to choke a horse and remember that you will lose some water weight when you stop. oral cycles have a bad name but they do work you just have to work with different expectations that injection cycles.

Comment

once again yes a dbol or oral only cycle does have its place, BUT a first cycle is not it. tell your buddy to get over needles or stay outta the game

Comment

Originally posted by trapattack
          once again yes a dbol or oral only cycle does have its place, BUT a first cycle is not it. tell your buddy to get over needles or stay outta the game
          why not? what is so wrong with a oral only cycle? steroids all pretty much work the same way. Nitrogen retention is increased hence muscle mass is increased. most of the differences are just in aromaitzation and side effects.

Comment

so let me get this right, you would suggest to a first timer a dbol only cycle for 6wks? that is what you are saying correct?

Comment

Originally posted by trapattack
              so let me get this right, you would suggest to a first timer a dbol only cycle for 6wks? that is what you are saying correct?
              sure why not? I have stated my reasons why. tell me why not?

Comment

i believe that the dbol only cycle has its place for experienced users who are looking to cut up or know what to expect from doing a dbol only cycle and will have all of their ancillary's on hand.

for a first timer there much better routes to go, i just cant really agree with you no matter what reason you have to suggest a dbol only cycle to a first timer

Comment

Personally I wouldn't like a Dbol only cycle. It makes me hold lots of water and out of every cycle I would like to keep a solid 10-15 lbs. of muscle and I don't think it's achievable with Dbol only for 6 weeks.

Comment

I love dbol but the weight gain is all water .

Comment

A quality anabolic pro-hormone....

Comment

orals, in my honest opinion, are more dangerous than injectables...the liver damage you will see from 17aa's is nothing to scoff at.... id say man up and jab

Comment

Well, I do know that lots of guys here in the UK take purely oral cycles a lot and get great results from it. . .I would not reccomend it as a first cycle though and what is the use of a 6 week cycle. . .Personally I never reccomend a cycle that lasts less than 12 weeks. . .all you will do with ANY aas for that length is gain some water and then lose it all when you come off. YOu need to get the body accustomed to that extra weight.
                          I also agree that is someone is serious enough to take aas they should be serious enough to take a jab. . .just breath in a paper bag for a bit first and then go for it. .:)

Comment

Originally posted by buyb12
                            I love dbol but the weight gain is all water .
                            now that is just plain wrong...!!! No way is dbols gains all water... My first cycle was dbol only and I gained very nicely and managed to hold onto 75% of my gains... 6 weeks of 30mg per day... (a little high I now think but it worked)...

I still do oral only cycles (just finished one today update to follow) and I like them... they work... I also do inject and oral stacks too...

Comment

I would have to agree with Grey my first 2 cycles were oral dbol at 30 ed and i kept about 15lbs. of 20 and with the right liver protection my blood test were a little elevated but not out of the park.

Comment

Working...
                              X