Yep...another cycle help post!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep...another cycle help post!!

I know, I know.....another post asking for help with a course.

anyway...I have been natty for 5 years and have decided to use AS. I have been posting on various boards and have got some great advise from you guys and gals so I really hope that if you read this post you will leave me some feedback.

I am 24 years old and have been training on and off for about 5 years as i stated above. I am about 78kg's and bodyfat I am unsure of, but I have a damn fast metabolism.

My diet will be clean and I will adjust it depending on how I am feeling during the course.

I really just want you guy's to advise me on the length of a course, the type of AS to use and how much.

my options are limited to sust 250 and Deca so the course will consist of one or both. If you really need to know what type of sust or deca I can find out and reply to ya!

Also, some info on how deca would work if combined with sust, and what gains you could expect.

i know different people have diifferent opinions, so please leave me yours as I want as much advise as possible before starting.

i also want to run something post cycle.

I have attached this pic so you can get an idea of my current size.

Thanks in advance

Hit
    Attached Files

sust is great for a first cycle. 500mg/week. do a shot on monday and thursday. don't worry about the deca until your next cycles. keep everything real simple the first time around. you should easily be able to reach 90 kilos on a cycle like this if you eat right and train right good luck. :)

Comment

I would run 750mgs of sust a week, or 3 amps a week, M, W, F.

Comment

i agree with pro on how to run the sust but i disagree with using 750mg wk for a first cycle

id go like this

1-10
        500mg sust
        300mg deca

Comment

I would go with sust 500mg/wk like stonecold said
          I had good gains off my first using sust.

Murtle

Comment

Hey bro, I would stick w/stonecold on 500mg sust a week there is no need for anyhting more for a first cycle :)

Comment

Nice pic. It might be a good idea to blur out the face though. You are asking about illegal drugs after all.

Comment

I'd go with Stone's rec. Go 500mg/wk for about 10 weeks. If you ant mid cycle up it to 750 but I think you'll do fine with 500mg. If you're prone to gyno I'd go with 20mg Nolvadex ed from week5 on.

Do you have PCT gear in mind or on hand?

Comment

I started out with only 250mgs a week and had great results. But hey thats me

Comment

Thanks heaps guys. You have been a huge help. Any reasons not to run sus and deca?

Comment

Originally posted by hitman75606
                      Thanks heaps guys. You have been a huge help. Any reasons not to run sus and deca?
                      no reason except that the purpose of cycling in my view is that of experimentation and if you have two variables in your experiment you will not know which one is changing your X value. that is why it is recommended that you start with a single compound, usually test, and then go from there adding compounds in later cycles once you know how you react to the test.

Comment

thanks stoney!

Comment

Working...
                        X