Help me out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me out

I will be starting my second cycle soon, and am having a hard time deciding what anti-e to run. I will be running 400mg/wk Cyp, just a basic cycle. The only thing is I have some gyno that I got during pubirty, and has decided to call me home. i dont want it to get any worse. On my previous cycle which was very similar I ran L-Dex@ .25/ed It seemed to work. This time I want to run Nolv@10mg/ed along with either L-Dex,Letro,Exemestane. I was just wondering what you would recomend. I have heard Exemestane was the best but I have only found it at one research company. I have done alot of research on this and just cant decide. Please give me some ideas and dosages.

y change from what u did last time? If it ain't broke, please dont try to fix it!!:angel:

Comment

If fixing is a must, I'd hold the nolva until post, run letro 2.5mg EOD.. Using an anti-aromatase with an anti-estrogen can cause a nasty estrogen rebound, considering you're blocking the free estrogen from receptors, and halting production of it altogether.. ;)

Comment

Pete said it right there is know need for Nolva till pct run the letro...every other or every day...it's the best bang for the buck and it will raise IGF where everything else you listed lowers it and will cost you gains.
        Last edited by RUI-Products; 01-19-04, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Would you go with the 2.5eod or 1.25 eod?

Comment

2.5mg EOD is good enough..

Comment

yea just save the nolva til PC

Comment

thanks

Comment

Working...
                X