Was Anadrol, now Anavar/proviron cycle final week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Anadrol, now Anavar/proviron cycle final week

Hi all... well just finished my last day of the cycle... all in all I am very pleased with the results... as you may remember (or not) I started with 150mg of drol ed for weeks 1-4 and then continued with 50mg of var and proviron ed weeks 5-8... strength has continued to go up slightly this week... size is still there and the weight has gone back up half a kilo... (106.5 now).. got a few more comments this week.. leg day one guy came up to tell me that I was lifting some "nice weights" lol... made my day as I thought it was going to be sh*t... feeling great but got some soreness in the shoulders and forearms... but this is getting better... bloody well love var and drol... I will do another update in the next few weeks or so.. (hope I remember) to let all know how the pct went (using nolva) and to see if I managed to hold onto any of the gains... thanks to all for their advice and cant wait till my test only cycle coming soon..ish...

congrats on your gains, what kind of drol did you use?

Comment

thanks for the updates, good luck

Comment

Joe... thanks mate.. I used Brit Dragon... very good stuff and will use it again...

Trip... cheers for the good wishes... will let all know how it goes...

Comment

Working...
        X