Jintropin Questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jintropin Questions.

Gonna give this a try. Doom says its good stuff so I figure I will try it. Like to get some feedback from those who have used it. thanks

^

Comment

cmon, everyones heard my babbling already...feedback people, feedback..

I emailed a friend(canadagold) to come over and post his results, hopefully he'll share his 2cc's
      Last edited by Doom; 08-18-03, 05:29 PM.

Comment

I asked this same question last week and did not get much feedback. Im sitting on a kit now, so some info would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Gen sci .. I tried it a while back when Keli was around.. Remember him.. Just as good as any other

Comment

gen-sci makes jintopin ,im currently on it ,was on sersostim before and have a few months that i switched ti jintropin , im running 4ius ed and was running the same with the serostims,i like the jintropin better ,go for it ,

Comment

Originally posted by big N
              gen-sci makes jintopin ,im currently on it ,was on sersostim before and have a few months that i switched ti jintropin , im running 4ius ed and was running the same with the serostims,i like the jintropin better ,go for it ,

why do you like the jintropin better?

Comment

Jintropin all the way...very good product and you can't beat the price either.....

Comment

just wondering guys. I have never used GH so this maybe a weird question. but if it is so slow acting, which is why you need to be on so long. How can you tell the difference between the brands. Obviously if one did not work at all you could tell that but I was just curious how you judge whether a product is better or not when it takes a few months to work? thanks

ps and someday I will be using it. just have no extra money with a new car and a wedding coming up. :D

Comment

Hey bros. . .Doom asked me to drop in and give my 2kg worth. . .lets put it this way. .I was 98.6 kg on monday and it is tuesday night and I am 101.65 kg . . .and I started my jintop on monday at 2iu along with some cyp and deca. .seeing as those two are slow to get into the system the gh is the only thing working yet and it is the same every time. . .I have a friend that is 2 times mr britain and he will only use the jintrop now as he says it is just as good as taking IGF and regular growth together. . .the pumps are unreal and the strength is awsome even at low dose. .there are fakes of it going around so be cautious!!:)
                    when I hit 250+ on this cycle I will post a pic. .haha. .
                    keep safe
                    CG

Comment

Originally posted by canadagold
                      Hey bros. . .Doom asked me to drop in and give my 2kg worth. . .lets put it this way. .I was 98.6 kg on monday and it is tuesday night and I am 101.65 kg . . .and I started my jintop on monday at 2iu along with some cyp and deca. .seeing as those two are slow to get into the system the gh is the only thing working yet and it is the same every time. . .I have a friend that is 2 times mr britain and he will only use the jintrop now as he says it is just as good as taking IGF and regular growth together. . .the pumps are unreal and the strength is awsome even at low dose. .there are fakes of it going around so be cautious!!:)
                      when I hit 250+ on this cycle I will post a pic. .haha. .
                      keep safe
                      CG
                      thanks for the input bro.

Comment

no problemmo! I like the look of the board mate!

Comment

Originally posted by canadagold
                          no problemmo! I like the look of the board mate!
                          thanks brother, hope you stick around.

Comment

I will. . am really busy at work for about 2 more months but I will be about. . it is in my fave board list now in my bookmarks:)

Comment

bump for my question above

Comment

Working...
                              X