Is there air in your ass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there air in your ass?

When I aspirate it seems to fill up with air. But as soon as I let go the syringe goes back to normal. Am I doing this right or am I seeing things. Granted it is kinda hard to see it perfectly since I have my body turned around trying to look at my ass.

Re: Is there air in your ass?

Originally posted by Shibby
    When I aspirate it seems to fill up with air. But as soon as I let go the syringe goes back to normal. Am I doing this right or am I seeing things. Granted it is kinda hard to see it perfectly since I have my body turned around trying to look at my ass.
    yes, your doing it fine.

Comment

cool thanks.

Comment

its just fluid

Comment

lay down on your side, pull your knee into your chest, it will be easier to hit urslef, and youll be able to see what you are doing

Comment

:rofl:

sorry shibby - it was funny.

Comment

i guess better an air ass instead of an air head

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
                :rofl:

sorry shibby - it was funny.
                No prob. I was kinda making it that way so I would get helpful responses. Gotta take the good with the bad :D

Comment

you create a vacuum when you pull back. the negative air pressure causes tiny bubbles to expand in the fluid which dosnt. when you let the plunger go they go back to their original size. you cant put enough air in your muscle with a 6 cc barrel to due much harm if any.

Comment

what is the proper way to assume the ass shot anyway? Right now im doing the " kick a leg over" method. Any other ways of doing it?

Comment

When you pull back on the plunger you are supposed to get air. If you get blood then you have hit a vein. Just rember not to pull the plunger back to hard. It should take to much to tell if you hit a vein or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarconis
                        what is the proper way to assume the ass shot anyway? Right now im doing the " kick a leg over" method. Any other ways of doing it?
                        Whatever is easiest for you is the right way. Many people lay down and kick a leg over, but I just stand in front of a mirror and bend around.

Comment

jipped jeans is right, there is never any air or fluid when you aspirate. its called a vaccum(no air)

just because it looks like air doesnt mean it is. outer space is clear and transparent too, thats why we see planets, that doesnt mean theres air between us and the moon.

Comment

your fine

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                              lay down on your side, pull your knee into your chest, it will be easier to hit urslef, and youll be able to see what you are doing
                              :rofl: you mean you're not able to see your cheeks while standing? talk about flexibility...no offense though

Comment

Working...
                              X