Eq vs. Deca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eq vs. Deca

I want to do a cycle with cyp and either deca or Eq. Problem is that Im having some difficulty aquiring the Eq, and I have some deca and can get more easily (it's also cheaper).

I've done deca once before (my only cycle), and was pleased with the results (with dbol). My understanding is the Eq is very similar but better (and without such a crash at the end).

Any advice would be really appreciated!

I wouldn't say that equipoise is better, but it will not cause you to crash as hard when you come off. The gains are slower and more mild on eq than deca, but it is pretty easy to come off. However, as you will be taking test as well, you won't really notice the eq shutting you down or how long ti takes to come back, because the test will shut you down harder.

Comment

IMO Deca is much better for building mass. Also there are not two kinds of mass!
      I hear people say EQ is better at building quality mass.
      Mass is mass and Deca normally for most people is much better for LBM.
      However Deca does carry more prominate sides-especially water retention. It can shut people down longer and harder than EQ, but again this depends on the person and is'nt a big issue if used with a proper amount of test and good PCT.
      For long cycles on the order of 20 wks I would use EQ myself. For anything around 10-12 wks and had to choose I would have no problem choosing Deca.

With all that being said I'm currently running 1-10 wks 400mg Deca AND 800 mgs EQ for wks 1-20. Of course with test,ect.

Comment

i like deca better myself......i always hear people talk about "insane pumps" with eq, but i think im getting better pumps with deca to be honest. eq seemed to irritate my shoulder joints too, so i go with deca hands down.

Comment

not too mention that eq has no human application.....theres just something about drugs like eq/tren that have no human application that kinda turns me away.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I think deca would be a fine choice ( It really helps my bad knee).

Comment

I'm new to this board but been lurking around and reading. I've been lifting and cycling fairly hardcore for about 20yrs, and in my opinion deca seems to be more bang for the buck. also in my case it really makes my joints feel great, at my age thats a big plus. I think if you keep the test around twice the deca you won't have the dreaded deca dick. O no not that, and of course the correct PCT ( post cycle therapy) That Old Graybass

Comment

bro: IF you've used Deca before with good results and can get it I'd stay with it.

Comment

What dosages of deca would you recommend?

I was looking at ~600mg cyp/wk?

Comment

With one cycle under your belt--I'd say 400-600mg/wk. 600mg Max.

Comment

Graybass says that I should keep the deca to 1/2 what the cyp is. Am I understanding this correctly?

Oh, and what's 'deca dick'? I didn't have any issues while on last time, just a bummed feeling a few weeks after.

Comment

U have used Deca and r not getting ready for ur first cycle?
                        Then y have u not heard of Dec Dick? I may be out of line, but something says to me that u should get reading before u stick anything else in ur body. U should at least know what sides are a possibility with the drugs u will be taking
                        DCC

Comment

I'd just not heard it called that before (now that I know what you mean).

I didn't experience anything negative on it last time (deca/dbol). Sex drive was great, performance was great. coming off my sex drive dropped for a week or so.

Comment

Working...
                          X