cycle lengths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cycle lengths

ok i heard so many diff cycle lenghts on here.. 10 weeks, 12, 16 24 and a yr....whatis the longest u been on and what think? anyone been on here over a yr?

12 for me, I don't agree with long cycles for a bunch of different reasons but that's just me.

Comment

I have been on since december of 2002. :D

Comment

my last one was a 24 weeker and i loved it ....

Comment

My first cycle was a 52 week monster, I took 6 weeks off and am in my 4th week of a 20 week cycle right now. I will be taking some time off after this one though.

Comment

Originally posted by space mountain
            my last one was a 24 weeker and i loved it ....
            ditto, in the last 3 weeks now

Comment

First one, 12 weeks... Ends this Wednesday, so I'm in week 12.. Nice gains, could've been better, no complaints on things though.. Second will be in May, 10 weeks, high dose EQ for 5 weeks, and test cyp..

Comment

personally I like 10 weeks, but i think it is a question that varies greatly from person to person....some people do 3-4 week cycles and some people stay on for years....

Comment

I am doing 10 weeks and frankly after even that long I'm sick of sticking myself.

Comment

I have done big ones and small ones. . .the longest was when I lived in Portugal where I never really did come off for almost 3 years. . .just took 1 sust every ten days and shot some HCG once in a while. . .no ill effects and I was a beast then:)

Comment

Longest for me is about 18-20 wks. It seems that I need longer cycles for the shit to really kick in. Anybody else experience that?

I have a buddy that just turned Pro,and he belives in hitting the gas hard/fast then coming completely off(short powerfull cycles).
                      I don't hear many pros actually coming off gear.....when pros say"I'm off right now" it usually means a couple A-bombs per day with some kind of test on the side. HA! HA!

Comment

The longer I'm on... the better results I seem to have plus your body adapts to the change and most likely keep what you pack on with longer cycles, as long as you keep up with hcg and PCT correctly. I don't come off.... I'll cycle and in between cruise on 500mg test a week.

Comment

for some reason i dont hold my gains well on 10-12 week cycles i will stick to longer ones from now on like my last one. next will be 6 months

Comment

come on now vets lets have a lil input please

Comment

Working...
                            X