A true secretagogue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A true secretagogue?

I remembered some days ago when i read n article against (naturally...) secretagogues, that it said srginine and ornithine don't work because big doses are needed AND they have to be injected to work.

Well, we are people here that inject and often inject what we make ourselves so...

What if i injected those two aminos every night before going to bed? Would i see an increas in my natura GH levels? Any side effects that i may have? Would controlling my gh levels often be expensive?

interesting, but i wouldn't think that it would work. i havent seed any orth/argin in injectible form as of yet but i'm sure it exist.
    i know they have injectable glutamine.
    Why not do the real thing bro?

Comment

Re: A true secretagogue?

Originally posted by Growing Doc.
      I remembered some days ago when i read n article against (naturally...) secretagogues, that it said srginine and ornithine don't work because big doses are needed AND they have to be injected to work.

Well, we are people here that inject and often inject what we make ourselves so...

What if i injected those two aminos every night before going to bed? Would i see an increas in my natura GH levels? Any side effects that i may have? Would controlling my gh levels often be expensive?
      damm good question !!!!

i think you caould make your own injectable arg/orn same way you`d make any other gear oil or water based

pass this on to the chem guru`s

Comment

what about transdermal? how big are the molecules? i assume that this would be better than oral but not as good as injectable.

Comment

Originally posted by gearjunky
          interesting, but i wouldn't think that it would work. i havent seed any orth/argin in injectible form as of yet but i'm sure it exist.
          i know they have injectable glutamine.
          Why not do the real thing bro?
          I will buy tommorow some bulk usp arg and orn. Which should cost me two days' HGH for a years supply. (just an estimate...)

Comment

I will buy tommorow some bulk usp arg and orn. Which should cost me two days' HGH for a years supply. (just an estimate...)
            let us know how it works

Comment

Originally posted by jipped genes
              what about transdermal? how big are the molecules? i assume that this would be better than oral but not as good as injectable.
              Size wouldn't be a problem, they are small, but arg is strongly polar so shouldn't pass the skin easily. Who knows maybe a sublinqual...

But here i am talking about an injection, which is already not so probable it works, so let's not worsen our chances right?

Comment

Re: Re: A true secretagogue?

Originally posted by mountainman
                damm good question !!!!

i think you caould make your own injectable arg/orn same way you`d make any other gear oil or water based

pass this on to the chem guru`s
                I believe they would dissolve immediately in water and in big concentrations because they are extremely polar. In case i am wrong we are covered again by the BA which i will put for sterilization matters anyway.

The bad news is that hopefully i will be starting my 1st cycle in a few days so it's difficult to do a good avaluation....

Comment

hey doc

pm me with the info and ill look into making and trying a arg/ornthine inject
                  can i get the bulk powder in canada do you know ??
                  any info youcan spare would be great
                  thnks

Comment

Those studies, at least the ones I read, used IV drips, and insane amounts of arginine.. One said something like 30,000mg over a 2hr period in the drip..

Only thing to do is try.. ;)

Comment

and die from arg toxicity...

Comment

Originally posted by bigpetefox
                        Those studies, at least the ones I read, used IV drips, and insane amounts of arginine.. One said something like 30,000mg over a 2hr period in the drip..

Only thing to do is try.. ;)
                        OK, I will invent a retard release version :p Then become rich :D

Comment

and die from arg toxicity...
                          ok then mabey not
                          besides what the hell would you need with that much arg in your system for
                          besides suicide

Comment

maybe they killed them that way and then took the yeld from the dead corpse.... as they did back then...

Comment

Well keep me updated prety please, you got me all exited lol;)

Comment

Working...
                              X