The sting from BA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sting from BA

What do you guys do about the sting that comes from BA?

Walk funny.. :(

Seriously, you can cut it with either sterile oil, or B12.. I use B12, swear by it.. :)

Comment

Haha, Ive been walking funny.. like rollerblading but with no rollerblades. I told my boyfriend it was becuase I went heavy on the leg adductor machine..

ROFLMAO!

Comment

Trust me, I think my girl knows the deal by now.. :rofl:

"Honey, I squat heavy, that is why I hurt!" :D

So one of the two I mentioned should help.. :)

Comment

Ive got some EQ that I can cut it with, but what to do ONCE it is stinging?

Comment

What exactly is stinging?

Comment

oh, I mean, like the dull ache that happens like hours after inject. Kinda like a bruise or like I worked that muscle real hard.

Comment

Easy!

Get a face cloth, soak in hot water, hold that on the site until the cloth cools, repeat.. Or you can get a heatpack from a pharmacy, one of those gelpacks you microware.. That does it for me..

Comment

use the b12 before you have the problem ...it's better than oil and it is needed to grow

Comment

i cut with 1cc oil and the qv enant is still a little uncomforatable for a day after but its tolerable.....what ever you do DO NOT try to rub or massage the area to help the oil disapate.
                    someone once said to massage the hell outts the area....i tried it one time and my ass swelled up to the size of a basket ball the next day.
                    the following week i simply tried to ignore the pain and it just went away after a few days, no swelling.

Comment

Working...
                    X