abscess or just too much ccs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abscess or just too much ccs

ok i jus dd my first shot in the glutes i did 1cc of sus nile n 1 cc of qgl eq , and it hurts liek a mother fucker no redness or bruising jus a lump. should i be worried. all gear is celan n i was sterile new pin and all,, jus paranoid,, heat and massage or see a doc?

You will be fine. Give it a few days.

Comment

very normal
      i had the same thing . it goes away in a couple days
      probably feels like you have a charlie horse but worse like a knot in your muscle

Comment

sust can be quite painful to some. 2 ccs in the glute is not much. you are just having a reaction to the BA in the sust probably. heat it up and it should go away in a week or so if not sooner. it would be very unusual to get an abcess from 1 - 2 cc shot

Comment

How deep did you inject in the glute? Did you massage after the injection?

Comment

i've had knots alot of times and still have never gotten an abcess yet, it will prolly go down in a few days, i always put a heating pad on mine casue it's usually caused by the oil not dispersing and sitting in one place

Comment

Infections take awhile to occur, don't worry

sometimes they hurt alot and sometimes it feels like you injected nothing.

Comment

yea i was jus being cautious i only used a 1 inch pin a friend of mine who is well known on the boards told me 1 inch for the ass is fine.but watever ill use 1.5 next time also, why is nile sus more painful then turkishsus?

Comment

prolly more BA content in the nile

Comment

Sustanon hurts like a mother for me and it's always sore for a few days. Just look out for warning signs, red and hot at the site accopanied by fever. You should be fine.

Comment

sust always hurts... 1 1/2 " needle to me hurts less than a 1" in the glutes. probably because it is a deeper injection. I have only used a 1" once on the glutes and hurt like hell and left a huge bruise. the worst was I was drawing out the sust and deca with a 18gauge 1 1/2" needle and was in a hurry and forgot to put on the 23gauge 1 1/2" needle and jabbled the 18 in my ass. Jesus it hurt like a motherfucker!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X