this is my dilema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is my dilema

I have 18 amps of winny that I have left. I'm not doing a cutting cycle in some time now. My friend has 2 bottles of Test Enth and some Deca or Dbol. He wants the winny from me and I want some Test. Now he'll give me 2 bottles of Test which should get me 16 wks at 500 I believe, or should I get 1 bottle of Test and some Deca or Dbol.

Now I'm not sure if I should just do the Test first, considering this is going to be my first real cycle and if I get some Deca or Dbol not sure the right amount to take

I orignally wanted to do a Winny only but from some good advice from you guys I decided to hold off.

My stats are 6'0 220 lbs been lifting for almost a good part of 2 yrs, unfortunate not a full 2 yrs lifting due to injuries and work schedule and family issues

What is my best bet for a good cycle??

Thanks for any comments

i would say get the test but now you need nolva and clomid! where you planning on getting those??

Comment

I'll get those asap once i get the others

Comment

id do a straight test only cycle

if i had the opportunity

Comment

test only for how many weeks and i was gonna do 500 but i'm thinking bout 750 to 1000 and is that too much???

thanks for the input

Comment

after reading legal muscle i'll never trade with anyone. he better be a damn good friend. even still that book is pretty scary

Comment

Yea he is a good friend I got the winny from him so I'm not concerned since he lives next to my cousin and knows my temper lol

Comment

you should be fine at 500mg/week, for your first cycle. You will still get great results on a 16 week cycle. If you get your hands on dbol you can throw in 30-40mg ed and your results should be pretty crazy. What kind of test is it btw??

Comment

im confused..where im from 2 bottles of test at 500 wk enan will only last 10 wks max if not 9

Comment

well he said the bottles of Test Enth are big but i never seen one so maybe someone can shoot me a link so I can see what one looks like

Comment

there are probably some pics in the anabolic pic forum..my comment was based on 10 ml bottles..

Comment

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

Comment

Stay with 500mgs a week. 750 to 1000 is to much for your first time. I'd ask your friend if you can have a look at his test before you trade for it.

Comment

THNX EVERYONE FOR YOUR ALL YOUR INPUT

Comment

Working...
                            X