Pro, vets pls look at this cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro, vets pls look at this cycle

I’m 30, 5’9 200lbs been lifting for about 8 years and never did gear.
    Sustanon: 250 mg per week
    Deca: 400 mg per week
    D-Bol: Starting off with 20 mg per day for a week and pyramiding up and stopping at 40 mg at week 4. Then pyramid back down to 20 mg. This cycle is not without questions.

1) Where do Novo/ HCG and Clomid fit into this cycle? Are they a must if I don’t retain to much water or get gyno?
    2) Can someone explain how to cycle HCG.
    3) How long after you complete a cycle should you wait to start another?
    4) Is there anything you can take year around or in between cycles?
    5) How can I prevent crashing and losing my gains?

I’VE PLACED A PIC HERE TO LET THE PRO’S KNOW WHERE I’M STARTING OFF WITH AND WHAT’S BEST FOR MY BODY NOT BECAUSE I LIKE TO SHOW OFF.

Thanks yall
    Attached Files

OK you asked a question and I'll give you the answer.

1) you should run the SUSTANON at 500mg a week 250 is to low a dose. It should be injected 250mg on Monday, and 250mg on Thursday for 10 weeks.

2) Dont pyramid anything it is an old school myth, you should run the same dose throughout your whole cycle. So with the D-bol run it 40mg a day for the 1st 4 weeks.

3) Nolva should be run 2 weeks after last test shot. at 40mg a day for 2weeks and 20mg a day for the next 2weeks and thats it.

YOUR CYCLE SHOULD BE THIS:

Weeks 1-4 40mg D-bol
    Weeks 1-10 500mg Sustanon
    Weeks 13&14 Nolvadex at 40/mg a day
    Weeks 15&16 Nolvadex at 20/mg a day

the use of Nolva will help aid in recovery and help you keep a majority of your gains.

you should follow the time on/time off style. Since your doing a 10 week cycle you should not do another cycle for 10 weeks at least. during this time of waiting you should look into creatine, NO2 to keep you pumped.

there you go.

also look into buying milk thistle, and r-ala to do after your cycle to aid in liver recovery and detoxification. And look into buying Maura Pauma to free up test....(MORE FREE TEST = MORE MUSCLE)

Comment

I see no problem in ramping up and down the dbol. As for the Test, I would run 500mgs a week at least, as stated before.

1. keep nolva on hand in case gyno arises
      2. Hcg would be adminstered like so:
      1-10 500mgs sustanon
      1-6 dbol
      11-13 500ius HCG eod 10mgs nolva ed
      14 80mgs nolva day 1, 60mgs day 2-7
      15 40mgs nolva day 8-14
      16 20mgs nolva ed
      3. Wait at least 8 weeks after end of nolvadex
      4. Not really
      5. Proper Post cycle therapy as outlined should help you from crashing, make sure to up fat cals Post cycle in place of carbs. Cut carbs maybe 50-100gs and replace half with good fats, and half with saturated fats (thats right saturated)

Comment

BTW, you have a great base, eat up on cycle, I would recomend at least 4-4.5k cals depending on metabolism. Get at least 400 grams of protein, 400-500 grams carbs, and the rest healthy fats, making sure to get in at least 10-15 grams of fish oil per day. Watch saturated fat while on cycle.

Comment

why the carb cutting and fat increase off cycle pro???

Comment

Metabolism generally slows down, and T3 ramps up PC. So by cutting carbs we are trying to negate fat gain, and slow down the thyroid a bit. But, we want sufficient cals, so I recomend replacing them with fat so you have adequate cals for recovery, and plus fat is critical for testerone production, If your not getting at the least 30%, you are shortchanging your natural testerone when it could be easily remedied.

Comment

Listen to pro. First time dbol you don't need to go over 30 mg. I'd prefer clomid over nolva for PCT. Day 1 200mg, Days 2-7 100mg, Days 8-21 50mg ed. I'd start week 13.

Comment

thanks pro...good reasons ...never though of that :-)

Comment

I would go like this:

w01 Sustanon 500mg + D-bol 20mg/day
                  w02 Sustanon 500mg + D-bol 20mg/day
                  w03 Sustanon 500mg + D-bol 20mg/day
                  w04 Sustanon 500mg + D-bol 20mg/day
                  w05 Sustanon 500mg
                  w06 Sustanon 500mg
                  w07 Sustanon 500mg
                  w08 Sustanon 500mg
                  w09 HCG 500IE EOD
                  w10 HCG 500IE EOD
                  w11 Clomid 100mg/day
                  w12 Clomid 50mg/day
                  w13 Clomid 50mg/day
                  w14 Clomid 50mg/day

And after that use Tribulus and ZMA to get you testo levels up.
                  Have the Nolvas on hand if the nipples start itch...

You can use this program to see how long you have levels of your
                  gear in the body
                  http://come.to/roidcalc

Just my 2 cents...//Robnek

Comment

Great responces! But wouldn't the sus provide better gaind if ran eod @ 750 a wek?

Comment

Originally posted by psleez
                      Great responces! But wouldn't the sus provide better gaind if ran eod @ 750 a wek?
                      Well, of course a higher dose of anything will make for better gains, be it Test Eth, Test Prop, Sustanon, Deca, Eq etc. But gains will be plenty of 500mgs a week of test for a first cycle.

Comment

Working...
                      X