Cycle opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle opinions

5th cycle for me in about a 3 year period...

sust 500mg 1-10
    fina 75mg ed 1-6
    wins 50mg eod 7-12

Possibly bump the winstrol up to ED. PCT will start 2 days after the last shot of winstrol.
    Last edited by Bdubb; 01-21-04, 02:44 PM.

Front-load the sust @ 1000mg for the first and 2nd week then use 2(500 mg) per week. You'll see the difference, blood levels get up faster----- then remain at a more constant level for building muscle tissue.

Comment

Most recent pst cycle was:

prop 100mg ED 1-8
      fina 75mg ED 1-8
      nlova
      clomid

I gained about 23 pounds from this with very little, if not any bloat. I did however drop about 15 pounds and gained a bit more fat due to some events that occured after the cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by GATOR
        Front-load the sust @ 1000mg for the first and 2nd week then use 2(500 mg) per week. You'll see the difference, blood levels get up faster----- then remain at a more constant level for building muscle tissue.
        Then it would look more like this: (or something close)

sust 1000mg 1-2
        sust 500mg 3-8
        fina 75mg ED 1-6
        win 50mg ED 7-9

If I didn't go out an get more winstrol.

Comment

No need to frontload it that much IMO. Andy13 posted a nice graph at CEM, and one week is fine with sustanon. I would just shoot 4 amps week 1, and then begin twice weekly shots of the sust.

Comment

I was thinking close to the same thing, but doing 1000mg week 1 and then 750 week 2 and then 500 from there on. The last week would end up at 250mg though since I only arranged to get 20 amps for the time being.

Comment

i think front loading with a long ester is a waste. it still takes time for your body to cleave the ester and begin using the drug. IMO - injecting 50mgs of prop between sust injections for the first 2 weeks would be a better option. i would also run the winny 3 weeks after your last injection and begin PCT the day following the last winny injection.

Comment

Working...
              X