qv enan. batch #009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qv enan. batch #009

batch #009 exp. mar. 06..my last cycle was with this batch..the most uncomfortable cycle ive ever done..felt like shit the whole time on and had horrible feeling crash..just wondering if anyone else has any of this batch and if it made them feel like shit..not saying its the enan that was culprit but ive done many cycles with diffrent brands of test and none made me feel as bad as this one did..i have several bottles left but will probably dump it and get something diffrent next go round..thanks in advance guys..

that's the batch that alot ppl had trouble with, i heard it was pretty badly underdosed for one thing

Comment

I just picked up a 50ml of 009, I hope mine is good. I have had good luck w/ QV in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by IAMHUGE
        I have had good luck w/ QV in the past.
        ive done good cycles of qv shit before..this one just didnt sit well..maybe im just gettin old..lol..ill trade it for diffrent shit for sure..

Comment

had You used QV enathate before?

Comment

Originally posted by IAMHUGE
            had You used QV enathate before?
            yes..that was actually my 3rd cycle in a row of qv products..

Comment

What did you not like about 009. I hear it's dosed right. Did u gain? Painful injections? Test flu?

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by IAMHUGE

[B] Test flu?

fuckin eh..i felt like shit for 10 weeks..was goin for 12 but aborded at 10 because it was all i could take..like i said never had this happen before and im not positive it was test that was culprit..i dont have empty deca jug so i dont know what batch it was..have done qv 2 previous cycles no problem..if no one else had problems its just me..lol

Comment

Working...
                X