Has Anyone Used Test Only To Cut???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Anyone Used Test Only To Cut???

Fellas, has anyone used Test only while dieting? If so, how were the results? I'm planning on using 400-500mgs/wk along with some Arimidex/[email protected] EOD-ED throughout to keep the water to a minimum. I "might" be able to get some generic 15mg Winny caps and used them at 45mgs ED towards the end of the cycle, but that's still up in the air. So, does this sound ok???

you could diet on any steroid and get results...so it will work...

especially if you are not competing...

Comment

Re: Has Anyone Used Test Only To Cut???

Originally posted by Texas Ranger
      Fellas, has anyone used Test only while dieting? If so, how were the results? I'm planning on using 400-500mgs/wk along with some Arimidex/[email protected] EOD-ED throughout to keep the water to a minimum. I "might" be able to get some generic 15mg Winny caps and used them at 45mgs ED towards the end of the cycle, but that's still up in the air. So, does this sound ok???
      yep I am right now. I am just shooting about 75mg of prop three or four times a week and cutting back my calories. In a little while I am making my own eq (was going to be primo but I am going to have to wait for taxes to come back LOL) and run that at 1 gram a week for about 16 weeks.

Comment

Really, I thought test would make you retain excess water, which is good for bulking but won't it hinder the dieting progress?

How about EQ and Winny?

Comment

I may be wrong, but water retention doesnt have much to do with adipose tissue, it just makes you look a lil more bloaty than usual.

Once the cycle is over, the water will shed and the fat you lost will be evident.

Comment

right, but as you diet you are looking for a hardness in the physique. Water retention will make it hard to know if your truly losing fat.

Comment

at that low of a dose of test, and with the anti-e's...water wont' be much of an issue

like I said, unless he was competing

Comment

Big Willy, I have absolutely no plans on competing. I just want to get my body into it's all time best condition(6-7% bf) just to see if I can do it and what I would look like. Do you have any tips on losing bodyfat?

Comment

^ Morning cardio before you eat anything, clean diet, t-3, clen. All these will help, you choose which ones you want.

Comment

BigWilly, should I include the Winny toward the end of my cycle?? Or just stick with Test only???

Comment

just focus on a good diet and hiit cardio, and stick with losin 2 pounds per week. clen is good though cycled with an eca stack on and off would be a good idea, thats what im doin

and isnt cardio on a empty stomach in the morning bad?? most at bb.com always say no

Comment

^ you are correct, you made me curious so I did some looking. I can honestly say I was under the wrong impression. My argument was valid but this arguement is better. Good read: http://www.musclebomb.com/cardio_empty_stomach.html

Comment

well thank you i think this calls for a protein shake:D

Comment

Working...
                          X