Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pregnall

Hey all!!!

Has anyone heard of Pregnall ( If that is how you spell it)
    for use post course.

If so, what are it's properties, when to use etc....

Thanks Hit..

Here you go:

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...s=&threadid=71

Comment

pregnyl isnt it? its hcg i think

Comment

Its HCG, made by organon
        pregnyl

Comment

great stuff ......There are a few different school of thought on HCG

The first is to use 5000iu's 2 consectutive days every 5-6 weeks then repeat just before the esters clear the system. ...for a 12 weeker. longer cycles just repeat over and over...

Now there has been a Misconseption that a person will become desensitised to HCG so it is better not to use higher doses......Well If you read the insert that the Manufacturers supply you see the dosing is much higher for Hypogonadializm.

the second school of thought ( which I use ) is to keep the testicles from shrinking at all. run 500 iu's 2 times a week through the whole cycle then use 2500iu's just before the esters clear the system...and start Pct on regular schedule......

Now I'm not a doctor ..there are many other ways people use HCG.....To get pregnent, and on and on Please do all the research you can. talk to a doctor....

I have a very Close Friend Who just had his Test levels checked 7 months after finishing his 2nd cycle .....they should be between 400-600 they are 80.....He took HCG and Used some Nolva Tabs he bought from a source...( we don't know if the HCG was fake or if the Nolva was bad or not ) He knew what he was doing. .....Please be safe Remember I'm not a Doctor. Maybe you are. If so be sure to help everyone you can. .....

If your having a problem like my friend www.allthingsmale.com is a good place to start . the doctor there was a compeditor and works with the pros when they come off from 1 and 2 year cycles....

Be safe

Comment

Originally posted by buyb12
            Now I'm not a doctor ..there are many other ways people use HCG.....To get pregnent, and on and on Please do all the research you can. talk to a doctor....
            I don't think that hcg is used as some sort of fertility drug but clomid definitely is. What you may be thinking of is the fact that pregnancy tests look for hcg in urine thus indicating implantation of a fertilized egg.

This can be used to test if your hcg is real or if your gh is really hcg. Get a home test kit and take your shot, use the test the next day. If you get a positive that means that you have hcg in your system and you may be pregnant :p

Comment

Gorilla boy HCG is used to cause women to ovulate.......

Comment

I did some research and you're right. It's used for harvesting eggs for in-vitro fertilization and to prepare the utrerine walls for final implantation.

As a side note, NSAIDS such as asprin ans naproxin greatly reduce the effects of hcg. I'm not sure why that's rarely mentioned on boards.

Comment

Good info I mist that. And Grape fruit amplifies most drugs....

Comment

Originally posted by buyb12
                    great stuff ......There are a few different school of thought on HCG

The first is to use 5000iu's 2 consectutive days every 5-6 weeks then repeat just before the esters clear the system. ...for a 12 weeker. longer cycles just repeat over and over...

Now there has been a Misconseption that a person will become desensitised to HCG so it is better not to use higher doses......Well If you read the insert that the Manufacturers supply you see the dosing is much higher for Hypogonadializm.

the second school of thought ( which I use ) is to keep the testicles from shrinking at all. run 500 iu's 2 times a week through the whole cycle then use 2500iu's just before the esters clear the system...and start Pct on regular schedule......

I have a very Close Friend Who just had his Test levels checked 7 months after finishing his 2nd cycle .....they should be between 400-600 they are 80.....He took HCG and Used some Nolva Tabs he bought from a source...( we don't know if the HCG was fake or if the Nolva was bad or not ) He knew what he was doing. .....Please be safe Remember I'm not a Doctor. Maybe you are. If so be sure to help everyone you can. .....

If your having a problem like my friend www.allthingsmale.com is a good place to start . the doctor there was a compeditor and works with the pros when they come off from 1 and 2 year cycles....

Be safe
                    Just a side note: HCG wouldn't help anyone get pregnant. While it does increase test levels and sperm count (due to mimicking LH), sperm need FSH as well to be viable and HCG does nothing for FSH levels which will be depressed due to HPTA suppression. So the sperm count will be higher but the sperm will not be viable.

Comment

Thanks for your advise guys. I am assuming that you guys reckon clomid would be better post cycle than pregnyll. for example....if you were running 500mg of sust for 10 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                      X