Higher doses working better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Higher doses working better?

Im startin to see a pattern with upping my doses. Two cycles ago i was running 500mg test per week as part of my cycle. I had 4 extra amps of sust from one of my friends. I decided to add 2 amps per week for 2 weeks and c what happens. My strength JUMPED. Last cycle i upped my doses to 700mg wk test, and 400wk deca. I got better results than the last cycle. Now im on dbol 40mg ED, 750mg test enan (frontloaded 1250 for 2 weeks) and 500mg deca and gettin my best results yet.

Is it possible that my particular genetics need higher doses to get extreme results?

What are the dangers i approach with higher doses?

Possibly more sides, but depends on your body. Are you prone to gyno also?

Comment

most likely more sides ie. hairloss, blood pressure increase, etc.

Comment

juice is just like any other chemical by the way the body will adjust and get used to it or build tolerance to it..the more cycles you do the more expensive they get..lol..

Comment

The first thing i would think of would be gyno, because im not seeing any anti e blockers in your cycle, and your most likely going to need them on this cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by anasci.org
            your most likely going to need them on this cycle.
            unless hes sensitive he might be ok at 500 wk..but youyr right always good to have on hand just in case..

Comment

Working...
            X