Nolvadex on Cycle for Gyno?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nolvadex on Cycle for Gyno?

Hey guys, I was wondering, how do you dose and take Nolv on cycle to prevent gyno?

For the past couple of days, my nips have been extra tender/sensitive.

Ive got 10mg tabs.

40mg a day till sides subside, 20mg the rest of the way through.

Comment

sides meaning.. pain and tenderness?

Comment

and will nolvadex effect the outcome of my cycle? I mean, will it hinder my gains?

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
          40mg a day till sides subside, 20mg the rest of the way through.
          if ure feeling gyno lumps already.

if ure just getting sensitivity and want to prevent it id start at 20mg for afew days and then run 10mg ed throught cycle.

Comment

yeah, its just sensitivity, no lumps. no swelling,

Comment

oh then i would run nolva for a few days at 20mg and then 10mg ed throughout cycle.

Comment

get some letrozole........It will act faster to aleaviate (sp) the problem..it will reverse gyno in most cases over time....Meaning it will starve the lumps of estrogen and cause the lump to disapate and shrink and disapear this is the effect it has on Breast cancer tumors.....

Letrozole will effect your gains positvly by increasing IGF levels and it easy to get Flavored in Cinnamon ,Peppermint and Fruit Punch and www.Lionnutrition.com

there have been a few Brothers around this board with full blown lumps that used letro to get rid of the lumps ....start a new thread asking about Lion ..Letro to shrink Gyno Lumps ...? you will get good real life experences .......

Last edited by RUI-Products; 01-22-04, 08:13 PM.

Comment

letrozole?

Comment

yes hear is a good article for you...

Letrozol is femera, which is an anti-estrogen.

Femara is 10-30x more effective than Arimidex in it's ability to pass thru the cell membrane of lipid (fat) cells and inhibit the activity of aromatase -- in other words, Femara is far superior in lowering estrogen levels in fat cells. This has two benefits for BBs; (1) Estrogen 'attracts' water, so less water retention (2) an average male BB is around 10%BF, that's a lot of lipid cells with aromatase inside them, so a substantial percentage of aromatase is left untouched by Arimidex due to it's poor ability to enter lipid cellsArimidex is approximately 80% effective at inhibiting aromatase, Femara is around 95-97%

notes:
                    1. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2000 Jul;85(7):2370-7
                    2. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 1997 Nov-Dec;63(4-6):261-7

Comment

Working...
                    X