Diet and cardio with tren?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diet and cardio with tren?

Hey guys I'm in the middle of my bulker right now and I'm about to start using tren for 8 weeks. I would like to continue gaining LBM while getting rid of some of this occured fat. This is what it looks like now, I'm on week 5.

1-4 ---30mg Denkall Dbol ED
    1-12 ---750mg QV Test Enan (split between Monday and Thurs)
    1-12 ---25mcg Cynomel T3 ED
    1-12 .25 ldex ED
    6-14 75mg Homemade tren ED
    12-14 100mg prop ED
    Finish up with clomid

Should my diet change since I'm going to start the Fina this week? What about throwing in some cardio? -crombie09

It's pretty much up to you bro. What does your diet look like now? Gotta know that first before I say you should change it.

Comment

bump. whats ure diet like?

Comment

I eat as much as I can right now, no real set diet I just eat a lot of clean foods. Heres an example of what I ate the other day:

Meal 1
        3/4 cup Old Fashioned oatmeal
        6 whole eggs
        1 cup Grapefruit Juice (take this with my ldex)

Meal 2
        1 Chicken Breast
        1/2 cup Light and Fit yougurt

Meal 3
        2 PB & J Sands (Whole Wheat, sugar free bread, Natty PB, low sugar jelly)
        2 cups FF Milk
        small piece of chedder cheese

Meal 4 - Pre workout
        1 chicken breast
        3/4 cup Fiber One Bran cereal

Meal 5 - Post Workout (friends mother cooked dinner)
        Creatine with Gatorade
        1 Chicken Breast
        2 Hamburger Patties (she thought it was weird that I didnt want any HB buns!)
        Peas
        Salad no dressing
        1/2 cup of a Pasta Dish

Meal 6
        1 chicken breast
        3/4 cup of Fiber One Bran cereal

Drank at least 1.5 Gallons of water. Oh and I usually have a post workout shake, but it was free food, I couldn't resist.

-crombie

Comment

Do you guys think I should pic a set diet and eat the same thing ED? That shit gets boring IMO. I might be up for something like eating different on rest days and then eat another diet when I workout. -crombie

Comment

Your diet looks good the way it is. Wanna shed some excess fat throw in cardio in the morning before you eat anything if at all possible.

Comment

I would dump the creatine while on the cycle. No need to add more stress to the liver than you already are.

Comment

No creatine? Really does everyone agree with that? -crombie09

Comment

Creatine does nothing to the liver... Save it for PCT, though..

Comment

Originally posted by bigpetefox
                    Creatine does nothing to the liver... Save it for PCT, though..
                    I take creatine ED with my post workout shake. Its cheap is it bad if I take it? -crombie

Comment

It's up to you, most use it post-cycle to help keep the strength..

Comment

Yeah I'd agree w/ BPF, drop the creatine during cycle. Not anything to due with liver but the added water retention. Run it PCT and deff off cycle.

Comment

you really should keep eating big through pct to keep gains. Creatine is also good post cycle.

fina will lean you out a little

Comment

Working...
                          X