• my winter cycle

1.5 grms of test eth week 1-15
    100mg fina ed week 1-15
    600mg eq week 1-15
    15 iu slin week 1-10 ed
    gh 4 iu ed for another 5 mths a;;ready on for 3 now
    2.5mg ferma ed
    i cant wait to get on the bulk train:cool:

nice looking cycle. what kind of stats are you looking at now. and where do you hope to be?

Comment

Looks good jack, what weight you shooting for?

Comment

gonna hit 300 im 250 now at 8%bf well if i get275 ill be happy and 300is my main gaol i will have it one day
        Last edited by jack hust; 08-19-03, 07:23 AM.

Comment

NICE

Comment

Yeah looks good. I know you have been cutting most the year right? I am sure you are looking hella good. Post some pics bro before the bulk.

Comment

Jack.....I hope you know what your doing bro.....I have seen you around but I don't know you so I don't know your level but I will say that 15 weeks of Fina and 15 weeks of slin is pushing it......be carefull bro......

Comment

15 weeks is a lot

Comment

That's alot of gear bro. I take it you are well experienced. Good luck.

Comment

i pretty much stay on most of the year and got a hella good doc who watches after me every mth , also i am lucky all it takes for me even after 20mths ofaas is 1 mth of nolva a little clomid and i am 90%normal agin i have been in the game over 5 years

Comment

Sounds like you got your shit together bro. Best of luck and keep us up on the progress.

Comment

Working...
                      X