Loeffler Reforvit Simple = Real/Fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loeffler Reforvit Simple = Real/Fake?

Last edited by GearTripper; 08-19-09, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Comment

Those are real bro. I just think they are underdosed. I'm on them right now there work pretty good but not what you would expect from a 25mg d-bol.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKED
          Those are real bro. I just think they are underdosed. I'm on them right now there work pretty good but not what you would expect from a 25mg d-bol.
          i forgot about this thread... actually from a few months of seraching every forum i know about and talking to sources, and AS users of this product, i could not find one instance of anyone actually pointing out that these are underdosed. remember though, that these are the "simple" version. it's the regular one's that are comonly referred to as being underdosed. so don't double-up on the "simple" dosing.

Comment

Thanks for that info, I did not know that. They just seemed weak to me. I have just been using 50mgs ed for 4 weeks to get me going along with Test, Deca and Jin and Let. For the money I like the 5mg Tai's better but I don't like using alot of tabs thats why I tried these.

Comment

I got some as well, I plan on taking 50mg a day (half a tab 4 times a day). The only thing I am doing in addition to this is testosterone enanthate (1 gram per week).

Comment

Working...
              X