Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When making your own gear.....? (chemistry guru's please)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When making your own gear.....? (chemistry guru's please)

I've been thinking about homebrewing my own gear recently (I've already done the finaplix conversion) and I'd like to ask a couple of questions regarding some assumptions I've made about the process. Could the more knowledgable people here take a look at these?

My assumptions:

When you make your own gear at home, even the most complex don't require any reactions or catalysts. (correct?)

All gear is either a suspension or a solution and the process involved is either suspending the raw gear in oil/water (usually water?) or dissolving the raw gear in oil/water. (correct?)

So, the only real things you need to pay close attention to is that everything is measured/weighed correctly and your math is correct, You filter correctly and well, you properly sterilize everything you work with and your end product, and you seal your end product well and correctly. (correct?)

Other than that you need to be sure you have a good source for good-quality pure powders/raw steroids, BA, BB, BW, and oil.

If any of my assumptions are incorrect could the chemistry guru's here point out a decent book or source of information on homebrewing? (other than conversionboard)

Thanks to anybody who shares their experience on the subject.

DerCribben

not sure about books but www.basskilleronline.com has some good info on conversions

Comment

Bass has great info on just about everything gear related. Bump for Bass...and some answers to my questions:D

Comment

moving this to the chemistry forum

Comment

Dont really know what to tell ya. But yes, it is not very complicated. Ive made enth/cyp/prop/eq/deca/tren/tren enth/and ancillaries.... and basically you once you do it once, it is real easy. so, as you know what you do is this: dissolve powders(BA/BB/SS maybe), add oil, filter accordingly to sterile vial, and done!
          good luck bro

Comment

Whats BW?

Cant think of any solvent/carrier with BW.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_Bathgate
              Whats BW?

typo ?

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_Bathgate
                Whats BW?

Bacteriostatic Water :D

***The Mr.T on this board isn't me!!!***

Comment

Originally posted by Mister T
                  Bacteriostatic Water :D

***The Mr.T on this board isn't me!!!***
                  Correct!!, sorry I didn't see this one sooner or I would've answered it myself.

DC

Comment

You are correct on all assumptions.. Some are a bit trickier than others..

Hey Mister T .. Long time my friend!

Comment

Hey Bass...........

Do any riding wioth the cap off your oil tank lately?? ;)

Comment

I have not posted here before but mod over at another forum. There is no real difficult chemistry. Synovex extractions are the hardest in my opinion. It only gets hard when you try to attach esters or take them off or change them etc. It is not really needed. Most sources sell pre-esterfied powders.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister T
                          Hey Bass...........

Do any riding wioth the cap off your oil tank lately?? ;)
                          Oh shit..You remembered that..LOL.. No I haven't as yet...

Comment

www.localhookup.com

Comment

Working...
                            X