Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mg to cc

how many cc is there in a 50mg?

Thats not a proper conversion. A CC equals a mL, but this is a unit of volume. MG is a unit of concentration. For example, QV Test Enth is 250mg per mL. That means in that 1 mL (or cc) there is a concentration of 250mgs. Or you could have say some Test Prop thats 100mgs per mL (or cc). Thats a lower concentration of test per cc.

Comment

adriano420.......you have it back wards brother.....its how many mgs are in a cc....

Lets say that you have a 10cc bottle of Test.....on the bottle it says 250mg test enethate......that will be 1cc=250mg.....get it?

Just to make sure you can look on the back of the bottle and see what it says......

CC is the volume in the bottle and mg is the strength of that substance....

Comment

I assume you mean your winny . take 1 cc every other day . but bro. I need to caution you again you are not ready for steroids . you need to research more bro. I know your probably anxious to get going but , if you learn more about what your doing , and use the right compounds . you will be much happier with the results

Comment

thanks everyone

Comment

Originally posted by teekahty
            I if you learn more about what your doing , and use the right compounds . you will be much happier with the results
            I agree. I jumped in without proper research when I first started and regret it now. I hate to see others do the same.

Comment

Working...
            X