Already My best cycle ever after only 3 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Already My best cycle ever after only 3 weeks

This is my 5th cycle in the past 2 years.

100 PROP eod - 600 EQ - 400 CYP

All my others had minor weight gain, I mostly lost body fat.

My problem has always been eating enough and I had given up on putting on alot of size.

The difference this time.....B12

I can eat a whole lot more than I ever have

I have gained 14 pounds in the last 3 Weeks and the CYP and EQ have not even kicked in yet. My gut is increasing a bit, but hey I'll worry about that later.

I bought some new larger clothes about a week ago, looks like I am gonna blow right past em and need more. :)

thats awesome bro ...b12 were u get it and is it inject and what brand of gear u using
    Last edited by space mountain; 01-25-04, 08:34 PM.

Comment

I am using injectable. Got it at lionnutrition.com

I mix 1 cc eod with my prop injects.

Comment

hey what brand name of gear u using?

Comment

I am using Tren Factor.

Comment

good to hear bro

Comment

great news stromba, normally for me if they start good they stay good!

Comment

hey bro, I kinda in your boat eating wise. So you say your doing 1,000 mcg eod? Is the appetite really much better? I've always heard good things about this stuff, but I had always done the oral, to no good.

Comment

My appetite is still pretty good. I really recommend the B12

I have not weighed myself in a few days, but last I was 197, up 15 pounds at the end of week 4

I just finished the prop, the Cyp and EQ should be kicking in full any day now.

Comment

sweet! i may have to try it on my next bulker....

Comment

Great work! Hows your diet? Are you eating everything (a lot of junk) or are you keeping it clean? -crombie09

Comment

I am eating fairly clean, 3 N Large Shakes a day = 2000 calories alone.

Chicken & Meatloaf sandwiches, potatoes veggies. Some junk here and there.

If my wife is up late she brings me something to eat at like 1am
                        She wakes me up, I eat and then go back to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by TheStromba
                          If my wife is up late she brings me something to eat at like 1am
                          She wakes me up, I eat and then go back to sleep.

Now that's a good wife :D Glad to hear your cycle is going well.

Comment

Just an Update... After 5 full weeks I have gained 24 pounds, from 182 to 206

My gut is getting a little big. Although I am still pretty lean everywhere else.

This much extra weight has me feeling pretty shitty. My goal for the entire cycle was to get to 215 and I have 15 weeks left. AT this rate I'll be there in 2 weeks.

Then I will have to decide whether to keep going or start cutting.

Comment

Stromba

I use injectble B12 as well and it makes me ravenous too

Comment

Working...
                              X