jintropin/insulin/test cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jintropin/insulin/test cycle

Whats up everyone, I need some help constructing my cycle that I am putting together.....ok heres the plan:
    20 weeks of 2iu jintropin 5 on 2 off
    1-10 400mg qv test cyp
    1-10 300mg qv deca300
    11-20 100mg qv prop eod
    11-20 75mg fina eod (or might just continue with 300mg deca)
    12-15 & 18-20 25mcg t3
    2iu humilin R post workout 5 on 2 off

Ok now, heres my questions:
    1) would i be better off switching to fina or sticking with the deca, i know that its supposed to be pretty harsh to keep the 2 in the same cycle, but my doses are pretty low.
    2) I would rather not even bother with the t3 but im sure that my endocrine system would need it after about the 3rd month on gh, but am i doing any good by taking the low dose 3 weeks on and 3 off the way I planned??
    3) the jintropin injections were going to be 1iu before breakfast and then 1iu post workout before drink my p.w. shake.
    4) the humilin R was going to be injected 2iu postworkout with my gh injection right before I drink my p.w. shake w/ dextrose and ALA. Its a really low dose, but I'll most likely up the dosage when I find that Im used to the gh/insulin mix. I really dont want to go to high because I want to lean out a lot on this cycle.
    5) Im open to any suggestions, this will be my first time using insulin in a cycle.....as well as the first time using jintropin.....
    Thanks board!!! -Crotchrocket!!

Oh, and i forgot to ask if you think its necessary for me to take a small break when switching tests to wake up my nuts with a couple low dose injections of HCG being that this is the longest test cycle that I have ever run. I have nolvadex on hand, but will use it sparingly to avoid the decrease in natural IGF-1 levels......and i will use hcg and nolvadex or clomid post cycle.

Comment

You seem to have done your homework, and layed out a well thought out cycle

If you wish to switch up and harden towards the end, I would def use fina, and add eq, at 400mg a week

Your, T3 rotation is fine

Since you will be going 20 weeks, around week 10, I would use 5000iu of HCG, broken down into 500iu injections eod for 20 days
      and then again, do the same on week 20, leaving a 3 week time frame, to let the eq, or deca clear, if you choose to use either in the last 10 weeks of your cycle, if you choose not too, then I would still use the HCG in the eod fashion, but wait one week, before novla, or clomid therapy

good luck to you

Comment

Do you think that clen would make a big difference in this cycle if i threw some in there, im thinking ill do three days on (2-4-6 tabs) and three days off of oxyflux clen. It might be going a little overboard in this cycle, but if you think it would be beneficial, let me know. I try to keep things rather simple, but if i must, ill do what it takes......lol.

Comment

you are the man doom, thanks a lot!! ill def make the adjustments.

Comment

clen can aid somewhat in fat loss, and is mildly anti catabolic, but oxyflux is a very weak brand, you will need a tab or 2 more than normal...I would go with one of our sponsors liquid clen

Comment

looks like a killer cycle!

how big are you bro?

good luck

PHit

Comment

im actually a pussy right now, 163 5'5" i lost 20 pounds (from 178)when i wrecked my bike this summer, and im just starting to be able to use my shoulders again (torn labrum). Actually able to clean/press, deadlift, bench and squat again, so now i think im ready to go all out. I put on 5 pounds real quick, but im praying to get back up there.........after this cycle i better be well up to 185 or at least close....i got to 178 with just sust and winnie for 10 weeks, so this one better take me above and beyond lol....ill take pics when i feel a little better about myself......im so small and i dont even have fuckin abs!!!!! lol Im short, white, and skinny........attractive huh?
                http://www.2cool.net/coolpics/beyond2002/pic-014.htm
                im the skinny one on the left (shirt on).....thats me at 155 laugh it up cuz im gonna be fuckin huge in 5 months........-crotchrocket

Comment

I don't like the 75mg of Tren EOD. I'd either up the dose or shoot 75 ED. Just my opinion though...

Comment

try humalog slin it is easier to control.and i would run it a little higher than 2iu's.i start at two and gradually work my way up to10 or 12 iu's a day.but be very carful with slin.the shit can be tricky.i had a bad experience with it once.......WEIGHT

Comment

weight, u just confused me now...........i thought that humilin would be easier to control......spikes start about 1/2 hour after injection and there is another i think 2 hours after injection and then its out completely in like 6 hours..........am i right??? i actually picked up the humilin a few months ago when i was researching slin and diff types. I just thought that log is much faster acting, but the effects are much more drastic. Actually, i was going to use the R with just gear, but now that im going to be stacking GH with slin and gear, it wont be as rough for me to handle it. Im not doubting what you say at all weight, I know that you know your shit, but this is my first time with slin so i def dont wanna screw up. You think ill be ok because of the gh????? TY for the reply bro!

Comment

humulin may be better while on GH since it in itself can cause insulin resitance, but in general, humalog in my experience, is easier to control the spike and it is also easier to keep fat off. But this should not be much of a problem when in GH/T3 and test. It becomes more of a factor when using insulin alone.

Comment

ok, so you think i'll be ok with the humilin.......I was only planning on injecting once per day postworkout instead of morning and night. I like to eat whole eggs in the morning with cheese and other fatty shit, so i def dont wanna take it in the morning. It would be easier for me post workout because i stay away from fat later in the day. If I feel im getting too fat with it, i will either cut the dose or just start the t3 sooner and add clen. ty for your input pro. -crotchrocket

Comment

i stayed very lean on slin last summer.here was my cycle.
                            sust-250mg eod
                            eq-400mg a week
                            d-bol-35mg ed 4 weeks on then 4 weeks off the whole cycle
                            fina 75mg ed the whole cycle
                            slin 10-12 iu's after my workouts and 6 iu's in the morning on off days.i wouldnt eat sugars after the slin i would just eat a good healthy meal right away.with 100g carbs and 60g protein.

Comment

ok, that sounds like a badass cycle. BTW, how long were u onl that cycle for weight?? I've actually only used sust, enth, and prop, so i figured i'd give cyp a shot this time. I've never had a problem with bloating with the those tests, so we shall see what happens on the cyp.

Comment

Working...
                              X