The President's stance on AS...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The President's stance on AS...

Anyone have an idea on how what the President said about AS is going to effect out lifestyle?? From PH to AS?? I was just wondering because as of now it seems like they have left "us" alone? How will that change now? Any thoughts??

It aint gonna help.

Comment

It was not "anabolically friendly," although his message was geared to be as "politically correct" as possible in this election year, so it is difficult to draw any strong conclusions. Personally, I took it as a veiled threat, but I only think he will act if he receives pressure from the medical lobby (drug manufacturers).

Comment

I am not sure - but what if anything could the gov do about the stuff that is talked about on this site?? Even though the info is there to protect and inform - what could they do? Is there any legal way that they could sieze orders?? Just a few more questions... thanks

Comment

interesting topic, bump.

Comment

im my opinion the only reason he brought it up was because of ephedra....a big media deal was made about it during the banning....while he had nothing to do with it, he wanted to cash in on that fact that it was a "decisive desision"...he kinda just lumped AS into it...wich was a good calll on his part, cause the general media knows dick about ephed or gear...

in short...the AS part of the speach really meant nothing...it was just a way to make the people think he was running the show on the ephedra ban...

Comment

Originally posted by Power Rabbit
              im my opinion the only reason he brought it up was because of ephedra....a big media deal was made about it during the banning....while he had nothing to do with it, he wanted to cash in on that fact that it was a "decisive desision"...he kinda just lumped AS into it...wich was a good calll on his part, cause the general media knows dick about ephed or gear...

in short...the AS part of the speach really meant nothing...it was just a way to make the people think he was running the show on the ephedra ban...
              BINGO!
              this country will continue to regulate and schedule substances, that can make a higher profit margain illegally, by letting shit slip in through the cracks...odd, how we have the freedom to choose, its just that the choice is generally made for us

Comment

you know - I am not amazed - but yet always am suprised at how truely intelegent and thoughtful a group of "muscleheads" and "jocks" can be! From govt' views to biochem - "yall some smart fuckers!"

Comment

It didn't mean or change anything. There is already more than one bill in congress to ban prohormones that Bush had nothing to do with.

Bush doesn't understand AS anymore than the rest of the general public and 95+% of the general public believes them to be very harmful and would like to see them banned.

Also, notice he didn't even talk about banning anything. He talked about getting steroids out of sports, something that is already illegal and even a lot of us think is a good idea. Steroids do not belong in sports. It is most definately cheating and just because some believe that "everyone is doing it" doesn't justify cheating.

Comment

i didn't get a chance to see the address, but please tell me he didn't say "decisive desision"...

Comment

lol

Comment

In my opinion - maybe they should concentrate and “go after” the politicians drug of choice in Washington - COCAIN; not a natural occurring hormone!

Comment

i think it's all blowhard bullshit. he'll be out of office soon enough. i'm not saying we don't have anything to worry about. but addressing steroid use in sports in the "state of the union" address? c'mon - there are more important things on most people's minds! like finding a job that includes, oh, basic health insurance! fucking moron.

Comment

Working...
                          X