Heavy Breathing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy Breathing

I am just starting week 4 of my Prop\Cyp\EQ cycle. I have gone from 182 to 196 in the first 3 weeks with only a bit of bodyfat added.

I am huffing and puffing like a fat man !

My workouts are getting difficult to get through, although my strength is increasing well.

I really am not retaining alot of water either. Is this a side effect of the gear, or the extra weight or both ?

Any thoughts ?

i always breath a little harder when on.....make sure your bloodpressure is in ck...shit i am beathing hard rite now......BLOODPUMP........

Comment

Check the blood pressure bro like ^ said.

Comment

I am up 10 lbs on my winter bulker, and I'm breathing pretty heavy in between sets too. The last time I did any cardio was November....how about you? In my case, I'm sure it's the added weight.

Comment

It is the added weight.....

As your body grows, it forces the cardiovascular system to work harder...

under normal growth the change is barely noticable and the bodies homeostasis usuall corrects this displacement on its own.

Unfortunately with the rate of grwoth that you are experiencing, your body simply cannot keep up.... eventually your body will readjust.

This is the very reason why I usually cut 15-20 pounds before a season of wrestling. it allows me to reach a level of endurance and stanima not normally achievable and maintain the same level throughout the training season.

Comment

Well, I am back on my BP meds it was getting a bit high.

It is under control now.

Comment

it's normal to breathe heavier when your gaining weight at a rapid pace

Comment

Working...
              X