COULD TEST STILL BE SUPRESSED?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COULD TEST STILL BE SUPRESSED?

What would happen if someone used 500mg/wk of sus for 10 wk with no PCT in summer 2001 and in fall 2002 used 500MG/wk of aratest for 8 weeks no PCT? I know this is very unwise after educating myself but just curious about what kind of problems someone could exp.
    Thanks.............nf

It's very possible ..I have a very good friend who's test level is 80 . It should be 400-600 he's been off for 7 months he stopped his PCT half way threw .......

Comment

THIS IS A LITTLE OFF THE SUBJECT BUT MY DOC SWITCHED ME OVER FROM 200MGENTHATE A WEEK TO A MAX OF 400MG OF DECA.. WELL THE DECA CRASHED MY LEVELS WHILE ON IT... I WOULD NEVER USE IT WITHOUT ANY LIQUID CLEN ANTHE LEVEL WENT FRON A RANGE FROM 200-1000 . I WAS IN THE LOW HUNDREDS AND SWITCHED BACK.. SO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE LOOKING FOR TEST DONT TAKE DECA YOULL REGRET IT TRUST ME GENERAL STALKER:agree:

Comment

yes its very possible u could still be suppressed, id run some hcg, and then some clomid and it may help u recover.

Comment

might be time to get it checked out to see where it really is
          at before you do anything...

Comment

did we ever get tested

Comment

Yes I went and got tested and I was at 140. So I'm taking some clomid. I will go back to the doc in two weeks.
              nf

Comment

Working...
              X