Gear hard to push???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear hard to push???

Hey guys I had a quick question. I’ve ran into an issue with pinning my gear. It’s extremely hard to push while injecting. It hasn’t been an issue in the past and just started with my last 3 pins. I’m not doin anything different or using anything different it just started. I use 6ml syringes and 25 gauge pins. The gear pulls out of the bottles fine it’s just hard to push. I’ve heated the syringe and my ass up with a heating pad with no difference. It doesn’t hurt there isn’t any pip. But I’m worried the syringe might slip and ram into my muscle which is going to hurt or something else bad is gonna happen. I’m thinking about going to a 23 or 22 gauge pin. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated thanks in advance

Originally posted by David6725 View Post
    Hey guys I had a quick question. I’ve ran into an issue with pinning my gear. It’s extremely hard to push while injecting. It hasn’t been an issue in the past and just started with my last 3 pins. I’m not doin anything different or using anything different it just started. I use 6ml syringes and 25 gauge pins. The gear pulls out of the bottles fine it’s just hard to push. I’ve heated the syringe and my ass up with a heating pad with no difference. It doesn’t hurt there isn’t any pip. But I’m worried the syringe might slip and ram into my muscle which is going to hurt or something else bad is gonna happen. I’m thinking about going to a 23 or 22 gauge pin. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated thanks in advance
    is it just hard to push out of the pin once you've injected it into the muscle? see if you have a hard time pushing it out before you inject. you'll have to waste a bit of gear but that will give us our answer.

6ml syringes! that shit is for turkey gravy bro! lol

also what kind of gear we talking about? just basic test in oil or what?

Comment

It happens to me when I get too much scar tissue, you just have to move places if you are pinning in your quads you can actually move 1in in different areas up and down your legs. Another thing if you have a lot of scar tissue built up you can get a hand held electric massager and slowly break up the scar tissue it takes time but eventually it will break up

Comment

Scar tissue bro!! I can pin a 29 gauge no problem on my shoulders, but If inject in ass and 23 and 26 gauge is gets hard in the beginning because I'm always I Injecting the ass cheeks. Reason why I did shoulder injections today.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

is it just hard to push out of the pin once you've injected it into the muscle? see if you have a hard time pushing it out before you inject. you'll have to waste a bit of gear but that will give us our answer.

6ml syringes! that shit is for turkey gravy bro! lol

also what kind of gear we talking about? just basic test in oil or what?
          It’s only hard in the muscle. And I’m pinning 3 compounds
          test 400
          deca 250
          masteron 200

1cc of each twice a week.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
            Scar tissue bro!! I can pin a 29 gauge no problem on my shoulders, but If inject in ass and 23 and 26 gauge is gets hard in the beginning because I'm always I Injecting the ass cheeks. Reason why I did shoulder injections today.
            I’ve never pinned anywhere other than my ass. I’ve always been worried about hitting the quads or shoulders because tge very first cycle I took was rough with pip and I figured it was because it was a virgin muscle

Comment

I’ve never pinned anywhere other than my ass. I’ve always been worried about hitting the quads or shoulders because tge very first cycle I took was rough with pip and I figured it was because it was a virgin muscle

That's why it's hard to push.
              Site rotation is the way to go
              plus my shoulders swell up, makin them look bigger

Use a slin pin.. it's not so bad once the muscle gets use to it..
              as long is the oil thin enough

So if I have more than 1 cc.. I pin 1mol left and other right

Comment

this doesn't sound like a site rotation/scar tissue problem to me. i think it may be the combo of the 3 compounds in the syringe, maybe not all are the same type of oil?

bori he's having issues pushing through a 25g and your recommending a slin pin?

try shooting individual compounds to see if it's easier.

for me scar tissue only prevents the needle from going in, it never makes the oil harder to push.

Comment

this doesn't sound like a site rotation/scar tissue problem to me. i think it may be the combo of the 3 compounds in the syringe, maybe not all are the same type of oil?

for me scar tissue only prevents the needle from going in, it never makes the oil harder to push.
                  I have more problems going through a 23 gauge than a sin pin because of scar tissue and how I know it's scar because I get a big ass lump.
                  if I put that harpoon through my shoulder I won't have that problem

Of course If his oil is to thick than slin won't work. All I know pharma test here is thick..

Reason I prefer ugl shit

Comment

its the 6ml syringe trust me go back to 3ml syringe something with the rubber in the 6ml ones ive had that same issue

Comment

The needle goes right in no issues at all. Next shot I’m gonna try my delt and see if it goes easier

Comment

The needle goes right in no issues at all. Next shot I’m gonna try my delt and see if it goes easier
                        i'd listen to pharmavol bro. sounds like he had the same issue with the 6ml syringes. i doubt you will have this issue with normal syringes.

Comment

Use a bigger gauge pin and run your syringe under some warm water for a couple of minutes before injecting.

Comment

i'd listen to pharmavol bro. sounds like he had the same issue with the 6ml syringes. i doubt you will have this issue with normal syringes.
                            Good deal I’ll swap to a smaller syringe and bigger needle and see how it goes

Comment

ya man its the syringe go back to 3ml let us know!

Comment

Working...
                              X