Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

London man convicted over role in smuggling 42 tons of illegal steroids

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • London man convicted over role in smuggling 42 tons of illegal steroids

    A man who played a role in a £40m international steroid smuggling ring arranged dozens of unlicensed shipments of the drug from India into Europe, a court heard.

    Gurjaipal Dhillon, from Southall in west London, acted as a fixer for the gang – believed to be one of the world’s most prolific smugglers of anabolic steroids.

    Following a six-week trial at London's Old Bailey, the 65-year-old was found guilty of conspiring to import a class C drug.

    Dhillon arranged dozens of unlicensed shipments of the drug from India into Europe, the court head.

    He will be sentenced next month alongside Mumbai-based Jacob Sporon-Fielder, 38, and Nathan Selcon, 44, from Maidenhead in Berkshire, both of whom had earlier pleaded guilty to their roles in the group.

    Part of a five-year investigation, seizures of anabolic steroids by the National Crime Agency (NCA) have totalled in excess of £40m.

    Officers believe the operation, headed by Sporon-Fielder, the chief executive of an Indian-based pharmaceutical firm, has been responsible for 42 tonnes of the drug being smuggled into the UK.

    The probe was launched in 2014 when around 300 kilos of the class C regulated drug – bound for an address in Belfast – were seized by Border Force officers at Heathrow Airport.

    Made by Sporon-Fiedler’s pharmaceutical company in India, the illegally imported drugs were shipped using Dhillon’s contacts.

    Once in the UK, they would be distributed by Selcon to be sold to bodybuilders and fitness fanatics on the black market.

    Rob Burgess, NCA regional head of investigations, said: “We believe this organised criminal group to be the most prolific of its kind ever uncovered, probably the biggest global players in the illicit anabolic steroid market.

    “They had the ability to move tonnes of anabolic steroids into Europe, where they would be sold on the black market, pocketing millions of pounds in profit. These drugs were completely unregulated and not subject to the usual stringent checks, therefore they posed potentially major health risks to those who used them.”

    Mr Burgess added: “This investigation has identified importations totalling almost 42 tonnes of illegal steroids, however it is likely they were responsible for far more.”

    Nick Jariwalla, head of Border Force at Heathrow, said: “Border Force works hard to keep individuals and communities safe from the illegal importation of illicit drugs like these. By making seizures, Border Force not only disrupts the supply chains but, as was the case here, can also provide the crucial first evidence that helps bring those responsible to justice.”

    Dhillon, Sporon-Fiedler and Selcon will be sentenced next month.

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8946356.html

  • #2
    I hate reading these. my friend always told me there ppl who wake up every morning to take us down!
    EMAIL pharmavol-labs777@vistomail.com
    WICKR pharmavollabs
    WEBSITE PASS Pvol808

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Pharmavol labs View Post
      I hate reading these. my friend always told me there ppl who wake up every morning to take us down!
      Be smart and safe bro. If shits getting too easy and you don't have a care in the world you should be worried. Don't let your gaurd down bro. Don't want to see you in trouble. Your too good a fella. Your only flaw is your transgender but that's considered normal nowadays anyway so you golden. :D

      Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • #4
        You get caught in germany that's 5k euros automatic. 10k if you selling. Plus another 4k to some charity lol..
        got a buddy that got raidied for a few bottles and another one fined just for sending text messages back and forth to some dude he was sellin too. No proof but the text was enough. Scum cops
        people say nothing is impossible, but i do nothing all day

        Comment


        • #5
          Why I also don't get half these mother fuckers are roided up. If u any near some type of protest. The riot police are always some big ass dudes
          people say nothing is impossible, but i do nothing all day

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
            You get caught in germany that's 5k euros automatic. 10k if you selling. Plus another 4k to some charity lol..
            got a buddy that got raidied for a few bottles and another one fined just for sending text messages back and forth to some dude he was sellin too. No proof but the text was enough. Scum cops
            so no jail just fines?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

              so no jail just fines?
              Not for a few bottles.

              I got ratted on in 2011 when this army dudes got caught with over 20 bottles of shit that I "distribute" only paid 1800 fine. I had a good lawyer
              people say nothing is impossible, but i do nothing all day

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post

                Not for a few bottles.

                I got ratted on in 2011 when this army dudes got caught with over 20 bottles of shit that I "distribute" only paid 1800 fine. I had a good lawyer
                just like when the EU "fines" american companies like google, facebook etc.. American companies should tell your shitty union to eat shit. duetche bank is done son. germany will fall and the rise of hitler 2 will begin.

                the broke ass EU just wants money.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  Be smart and safe bro. If shits getting too easy and you don't have a care in the world you should be worried. Don't let your gaurd down bro. Don't want to see you in trouble. Your too good a fella. Your only flaw is your transgender but that's considered normal nowadays anyway so you golden. :D

                  Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
                  LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@bouncer
                  EMAIL pharmavol-labs777@vistomail.com
                  WICKR pharmavollabs
                  WEBSITE PASS Pvol808

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X