Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Local steroid bust

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Local steroid bust

    Couple busted nearby for manufacturing and distributing steroids. Same neighborhood my brother in law lives in! It's a nice neighborhood with a high HOA so it's surprising to see it happen there. Looks like the investigation started with a controlled delivery for raws.

    https://www.wcpo.com/news/crime/coup...o-state-police

  • #2
    Damn

    Comment


    • #3
      I've said it for a long time. when your ordering raws even if it's just to make your own gear for personal use. you are basically saying to anyone that may snag the package that you intend to manufacture an illegal drug. manufacture of an illegal drug is far more serious then simply getting a couple bottles test etc.. in the mail. they don't give a shit about steroid use. but if you are manufacturing (even for personal use) you are are at a far greater risk level.

      When they find raws and manufacturing equipment and shit you are fucked. They will turn you into fucken Walter White in the media etc..

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        I've said it for a long time. when your ordering raws even if it's just to make your own gear for personal use. you are basically saying to anyone that may snag the package that you intend to manufacture an illegal drug. manufacture of an illegal drug is far more serious then simply getting a couple bottles test etc.. in the mail. they don't give a shit about steroid use. but if you are manufacturing (even for personal use) you are are at a far greater risk level.

        When they find raws and manufacturing equipment and shit you are fucked. They will turn you into fucken Walter White in the media etc..
        Have you seen what they found? Bro it was much more than personal usage. Who the fuck orders powders just for themselves??!?!! It's dumb

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by rado View Post

          Have you seen what they found? Bro it was much more than personal usage. Who the fuck orders powders just for themselves??!?!! It's dumb
          i get they were selling. no doubt.

          but there are people who like to home brew their own shit including you in the past with tren. that shit could have gotten you in a whole lot more trouble then just ordering pre made tren. manufacture of gear is crazy risky.

          Comment


          • #6
            get in get out start a biz doing something else money brings more problems than you will never get out of the game have goal once thats reached get out and dont look back!
            EMAIL pharmavol-labs777@vistomail.com
            WICKR pharmavollabs
            WEBSITE PASS Pvol808

            Comment


            • #7
              Nobody gives a shit about steroids. Most of the cops I know are blasting gear. When there is a bust, (once every 30 years) of course itís gonna make the news. Because they arenít as common as say, busting a meth lab or something. If I had access to raws, Iíd probably be making my own gear. Enough to last me until the end of the world and for all my friends. And anybody who wanted to buy some lol.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by go4138ck View Post
                Nobody gives a shit about steroids. Most of the cops I know are blasting gear. When there is a bust, (once every 30 years) of course itís gonna make the news. Because they arenít as common as say, busting a meth lab or something. If I had access to raws, Iíd probably be making my own gear. Enough to last me until the end of the world and for all my friends. And anybody who wanted to buy some lol.
                i generally agree with your point but there has been a series of bust the last year or so. it may not be as common as normal drug busts but it does happen.

                Comment

                Working...
                X