Tony Huge Most Extreme Cycle - 30lbs Of Muscle In 1 Month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Huge Most Extreme Cycle - 30lbs Of Muscle In 1 Month

Lol. Someone is going to die!! No one will gain 30lbs of muscle in a month. No matter the gear.
    glad trevor ain't doing this..
    Kenny KO is an idiot

RxMuscle Interview

https://youtu.be/Z_qISAIfHNg

Lol. Someone is going to die!! No one will gain 30lbs of muscle in a month. No matter the gear.
    glad trevor ain't doing this..
    Kenny KO is an idiot

Comment

crazy shit. like one of the comments says. this is gonna end about as well as Piana's "Bigger by the day" series...

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        crazy shit. like one of the comments says. this is gonna end about as well as Piana's "Bigger by the day" series...
        Trevor is srs the smart one!!. He said he is not doing this challenge cause u don't want another bodybuilder dead!! Smart words

Comment

i'm not sure how smart trevor is. guy has had some serious health issues from his abuse.

add to that trevor could have a seriously popular youtube channel on his own. he could do every video in a doctors lab coat and spit facts and knowledge. he'd have plenty of sponsors etc..

instead he's happy being Tony's sidekick bitch boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            i'm not sure how smart trevor is. guy has had some serious health issues from his abuse.

add to that trevor could have a seriously popular youtube channel on his own. he could do every video in a doctors lab coat and spit facts and knowledge. he'd have plenty of sponsors etc..

instead he's happy being Tony's sidekick bitch boy.
            Most bodybuilders have health issues. @ least he realize he needs to drop some weight. Dude prolly my height..

Maybe tony pays him in tranny idk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post

Trevor is srs the smart one!!. He said he is not doing this challenge cause u don't want another bodybuilder dead!! Smart words
              Calling trevor smart is like saying I'm using a blind man for my guide through the woods.

Comment

Anybody who listens to these guys' advice should have their heads examined.

And what's with the Dr. for that Huge guy? He's a fucking bankruptcy lawyer. Fooling dumbshits into believing he knows something about the human body. The only thing he is showing people is a shortcut to their grave.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post

Calling trevor smart is like saying I'm using a blind man for my guide through the woods.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190606-203422_Instagram.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	173.4 KB
ID:	984974

Comment

So Kenny KO is there to join the juice crew instead of calling out the fake natty's. We see where his heart lie's. lol

Comment

https://youtu.be/-ZrehrIpF3U

Comment

Working...
                      X