Nordex Somatropin blue top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nordex Somatropin blue top

I'm about to start these in a few days. They already come reconstituted. 10ml/100 iu.
    anyone have any experience with these? Underdose?
    got a buddy that takes 6ius and he pretty jacked and lean with 300mgs of test a week.
    I plan 3ius a day

post a pic of them bro. they come in 10iu separate vials not a 100iu vial correct?

how long you plan on taking them?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      post a pic of them bro. they come in 10iu separate vials not a 100iu vial correct?

how long you plan on taking them?
      One whole vial is 100iu. They from russia

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post

One whole vial is 100iu. They from russia
        yea.... i'd have serious doubts brother. it's possible it's fine but i'm pretty sure there is a reason that most GH either has to be reconstituted or comes in smaller constituted vials. a big 100iu vile of premixed gh is suspicious to me.

Comment

yea.... i'd have serious doubts brother. it's possible it's fine but i'm pretty sure there is a reason that most GH either has to be reconstituted or comes in smaller constituted vials. a big 100iu vile of premixed gh is suspicious to me.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190618-140616_Chrome.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	278.5 KB
ID:	985005 here what they look like...he sent me the original ones but didnt save it. I'm sure it's under dose when u have to take 6iu.. I had a homeboy who competed and used the exact same ones. He say they ight, but nothing compare to pharma..
          guess I take an igf test

Comment

Bro that's urine. I'm serious

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol

Comment

Just get bloodwork so you know how they are dosed. Then you can adjust your dosage depending if under or overdosed.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190627_122215.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	985434Click image for larger version

Name:	20190627_122210.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	985435

Comment

Started the growth. 1.5iu twice a day. Lean bulking now. Slowly upping calories. Starting at 2500

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                      Started the growth. 1.5iu twice a day. Lean bulking now. Slowly upping calories. Starting at 2500
                      red welts and itchy spots a few hours after injection is a sign of cheap GH aka 192 sequence so just be aware. if that happens, dump it.

Comment

red welts and itchy spots a few hours after injection is a sign of cheap GH aka 192 sequence so just be aware. if that happens, dump it.
                        So far so good.. did both sub q and IM.. checked my blood sugar and it raised it by 10pts. Seems legit, but I'm sure ima have to take least 4iu.. starting low AtM

Did a bunch of research and its obviously russian shit that russians love.

Comment

I tested enough Russian brands to know they were a hit or miss. You getting bloodwork done? That’s the only way to know how to dose. Otherwise it’s just a guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                            I tested enough Russian brands to know they were a hit or miss. You getting bloodwork done? That’s the only way to know how to dose. Otherwise it’s just a guess.
                            yea bro.. also gona get a home pregnacy test make sure it aint hcg.. i mean my buddy uses it and he has the 3d look. he uses 6 tho.. so u know its under.. plus the supplier here is a bodybuilding coach and competes.. jacked lil russian
                            we see...

Comment

Each batch will be dosed differently too. Doesn’t matter who it’s from unless true US pharm grade. I’m always adjusting dose depending on my bloodwork.

Comment

Working...
                              X