Cutting with Sust/EQ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutting with Sust/EQ?

My buddy who has many more years experience with gear told me to cut with Cypionate and EQ 500/500 wk. I just happened to run into a bunch of Sustanon and eq. I understand sust is a wet compound but if I ran an AI such as adex or aromasin (which I also have) to help keep water down, along with a clean diet, I don’t see why I couldn’t cut with sust?

You can honestly cut with almost anything. That will ultimately come down to diet and avoiding bloat by using a small amount of AI with your cycle.

Comment

That’s what I thought. Thanks for the input brother.

Comment

Originally posted by go4138ck View Post
        My buddy who has many more years experience with gear told me to cut with Cypionate and EQ 500/500 wk. I just happened to run into a bunch of Sustanon and eq. I understand sust is a wet compound but if I ran an AI such as adex or aromasin (which I also have) to help keep water down, along with a clean diet, I don’t see why I couldn’t cut with sust?
        yea bro you gotta look at it differently. cutting is done with diet and cardio.

certain steroids can help with the process and giving you a harder look like tren. winny, masteron etc..

but as long as your diet and cardio are on point you can literally cut with anadrol if you wanted. now you would hold a ton of water so it kind of goes against cutting but you get what i'm saying.

you can definitely cut with sust bro. it will help you keep muscle in a calorie restricted state.

Comment

Ya my diet and cardio is on point. Hour of fasted cardio twice a day and 50g of carbs 500ish g of protein, lots of greens and 300g carb refeeds later mid week.

Comment

Originally posted by go4138ck View Post
            Ya my diet and cardio is on point. Hour of fasted cardio twice a day and 50g of carbs 500ish g of protein, lots of greens and 300g carb refeeds later mid week.
            yup your good. especially with an AI. don't go overboard with the AI though. keep it as low as you can while still getting the desired effect.

Comment

Working...
            X