2nd cycle..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd cycle..

I did steriod cycles when I was younger ..I was doing anything and everything..before i was able to look up any info on the internet and not really worries if I was using the right stuff and or correctly. Right now I have 3 masteron 200, 3 equipoise 200, 1 enanthate 200, 2 acetate tren 100, 3 tren ethanate 100, 2 cypionate 200, 1 deca 300.. and 3 kits of hgh blue tops. I'm 5'10" , I was 295 2 months ago and now I'm 275. Body fat was 30% ..43yrs. No known medical conditions... only thing was high cholesterol but it is now normal.. I'm on test cypionate 400mg. A week and deca at 600 a week and 6 uis of hgh everyday. Want to know if I should continue with a second cycle and if so I was thinking of test eq at 400 a week and tren ace. At 50 every other day. And adding anavar at 20 mg. 2 weeks and then 40 2 weeks and then 60 2 weeks. 40 2 weeks. Adding masteron at 4 weeks at 400 a week.

Oh, and also doing 3uis morning and 3uis before bed of the blue top hgh..or should I just continue with test cypionate at 200 a week and hgh 6uis a day ... for 12 weeks before starting with the other stuff? Thanks in advance with any useful information. I'm trying to stay at low mgs. Just for the extra boost.
    Last edited by Jonesperez; 07-06-19, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesperez View Post
      I did steriod cycles when I was younger ..I was doing anything and everything..before i was able to look up any info on the internet and not really worries if I was using the right stuff and or correctly. Right now I have 3 masteron 200, 3 equipoise 200, 1 enanthate 200, 2 acetate tren 100, 3 tren ethanate 100, 2 cypionate 200, 1 deca 300.. and 3 kits of hgh blue tops. I'm 5'10" , I was 295 2 months ago and now I'm 275. Body fat was 30% ..43yrs. No known medical conditions... only thing was high cholesterol but it is now normal.. I'm on test cypionate 400mg. A week and deca at 600 a week and 6 uis of hgh everyday. Want to know if I should continue with a second cycle and if so I was thinking of test eq at 400 a week and tren ace. At 50 every other day. And adding anavar at 20 mg. 2 weeks and then 40 2 weeks and then 60 2 weeks. 40 2 weeks. Adding masteron at 4 weeks at 400 a week.
      you got the whole kitchen sink going on there. i don't like mixing 3-4 different things. you don't know which is working etc..

personally i would keep things clean and simple. if the goal is to harden up i'd run something like 400mgs test and 400mgs masteron for 12 weeks. if the goal is to bulk replace the mast with deca. simple and effective. no need for a bunch of random shit coming in and out at different periods etc.

Comment

Test equipoise or test ethanate .... ? And yes trying to harden up some..

Comment

And when should I add some tren ace

Comment

Test equipoise or test ethanate .... ?
            not sure what you are asking here. what is test equipoise? test and equipoise are 2 separate drugs.

Comment

My bad... equipoise.. boldenone .. I just call it test (testosterone) ...

Comment

My bad... equipoise.. boldenone .. I just call it test (testosterone) ...
                i still don't know what you're asking bro. be more clear with your question please. it's not making sense.

Comment

Working...
                X