Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stacking Insulin helps keep muscle mass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stacking Insulin helps keep muscle mass?

Test E, Dbol, and im pretty sure an AI is going to be needed, but running this with insulin preferably long lasting like levemir is an ok cycle? kinda using the insulin to keep alot of the muscle when i come off for pct.. or do i need to stack insulin with an HGH on top of the test/dbol?

Originally posted by FullySiCBro View Post
    Test E, Dbol, and im pretty sure an AI is going to be needed, but running this with insulin preferably long lasting like levemir is an ok cycle? kinda using the insulin to keep alot of the muscle when i come off for pct.. or do i need to stack insulin with an HGH on top of the test/dbol?
    sure it works but be aware insulin can be extremely dangerous and is losing favor in the bodybuilding world due to the damage it causes.

you would be much better off just running basic AAS like test, deca etc...

be careful brother. i don't say that lightly. slin is something to fear. that's a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

sure it works but be aware insulin can be extremely dangerous and is losing favor in the bodybuilding world due to the damage it causes.

you would be much better off just running basic AAS like test, deca etc...

be careful brother. i don't say that lightly. slin is something to fear. that's a fact.
      So just HGH? Test,deca,HGH, dbol.. going to run as first cycle but I don’t want to lose so much. Like I’m ok with losing just not everything. And I thought insulin would help harden and keep the muscles. During pct and off weeks. Just want to not lose much

Comment

Originally posted by FullySiCBro View Post

So just HGH? Test,deca,HGH, dbol.. going to run as first cycle but I don’t want to lose so much. Like I’m ok with losing just not everything. And I thought insulin would help harden and keep the muscles. During pct and off weeks. Just want to not lose much
        Yea. Or just run low dose test. It doesn't sound like you're interested for coming off for too long because you said "off weeks". Coming off for a few weeks doesn't really do much bro. If that's what you plan on doing you might as well just stay on low dose test like 200mgs per week.

Comment

Working...
        X