Question about 400mg/ml Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about 400mg/ml Test

For my next cycle I'm thinking of using some 400mg/ml testosterone enanthate. I like the idea of using just 1ml rather than nearly 2, and I'm likely going to stack it with an ml of Deca. I've experienced a lot of seepage from the muscle into the subcutaneous tissue and it can be a bit painful.
    As for my question, I see warnings about pip when using 400mg/ml test. Could someone with experience using it explain to me if it's pain immediately after injection, or is it painful for a few days after injection?

Originally posted by GotBigInBlues View Post
    For my next cycle I'm thinking of using some 400mg/ml testosterone enanthate. I like the idea of using just 1ml rather than nearly 2, and I'm likely going to stack it with an ml of Deca. I've experienced a lot of seepage from the muscle into the subcutaneous tissue and it can be a bit painful.
    As for my question, I see warnings about pip when using 400mg/ml test. Could someone with experience using it explain to me if it's pain immediately after injection, or is it painful for a few days after injection?
    you really don't want to shoot 400mg/ml sub-q. even intramuscular you are better off with standard 250mg/ml.

the pain could range in severity from a a sore red welt to something like getting stung by a hornet 24/7 for a few days..

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

you really don't want to shoot 400mg/ml sub-q. even intramuscular you are better off with standard 250mg/ml.

the pain could range in severity from a a sore red welt to something like getting stung by a hornet 24/7 for a few days..
      Yeah, I wouldn't intentionally shoot it sub-q, but you pretty much answered my question and confirmed my doubts about it. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

It all depends on where you got it and who made it. That's what it comes down to.

Pct-shop.com

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X