Decca to Tren transition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decca to Tren transition

I'm currently in week 13 of my blast cycle which is 575 Sustenon, 420 Decca,and 300 Equipoise each week split into eod doses. I've recently read an article about transitioning from decca to Tren A at the end of the decca. I really would like to drop the decca and switch to 50mg eod of tren a for eight weeks. I have arimidex on hand as well as caber. I guess my question is,do I just drop the decca and immediately switch or is there an advised protocol? Thanks yall

Originally posted by Dvs View Post
    I'm currently in week 13 of my blast cycle which is 575 Sustenon, 420 Decca,and 300 Equipoise each week split into eod doses. I've recently read an article about transitioning from decca to Tren A at the end of the decca. I really would like to drop the decca and switch to 50mg eod of tren a for eight weeks. I have arimidex on hand as well as caber. I guess my question is,do I just drop the decca and immediately switch or is there an advised protocol? Thanks yall
    i'd say just drop the deca. it's long acting so it will slowly leave your system anyway. the tren A is fast acting so it will hit quick.

Comment

Okay,I kinda thought that. Should i add 250mgs of caber to avoid prolactin issues?

Comment

Okay,I kinda thought that. Should i add 250mgs of caber to avoid prolactin issues?
        if you didn't need caber on deca you probably won't need on tren. they both raise progesterone. keep it on hand and only use if needed.

Comment

Thanx bouncer,guess I'm good to go!

Comment

Thanx bouncer,guess I'm good to go!
            no problem brother.

Comment

Myself came off Tren 600/ week off now on Deca
              Last edited by Hulksmash; 11-23-19, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X