Low T pre-cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low T pre-cycle

If my T levels are low before cycle, should I not run my upcoming cycle? I’m coming off two back to back combat deployments and that’s what the military is saying is the cause of my low test. I ran a 12 week cycle of test E between deployments but everything was fine until I got half way done with the 2nd deployment and that’s when I started to notice I was feeling sides. My upcoming cycle I was only going to run Test E at 250mg/ml weekly for 12 weeks and follow up with clomid for PCT. Will I be okay to run this cycle with low T beforehand?

Originally posted by Fadez View Post
    If my T levels are low before cycle, should I not run my upcoming cycle? I’m coming off two back to back combat deployments and that’s what the military is saying is the cause of my low test. I ran a 12 week cycle of test E between deployments but everything was fine until I got half way done with the 2nd deployment and that’s when I started to notice I was feeling sides. My upcoming cycle I was only going to run Test E at 250mg/ml weekly for 12 weeks and follow up with clomid for PCT. Will I be okay to run this cycle with low T beforehand?
    low t from combat deployments? i guess it's possible if you suffered anxiety and depression but i think that's unlikely. maybe it's just lowering as you get older?

either way. it's possible that if you wait for months it may come back naturally, i doubt it though. you may need to run HRT for the rest of your life but that's just speculation. 250mgs per week is only about double what hrt is anyway.

Comment

Working...
    X