Dave Palumbo Shirtless 2019 - Don't Push PED's Too Far Kids.. lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Palumbo Shirtless 2019 - Don't Push PED's Too Far Kids.. lol

WTF has this guy done to himself. Holy Hell. I want to know everything he did to himself physically so I can do the exact opposite. He's 51 years old and has the body of a 90 year old. Scary and a warning to maybe not push PED's too far.. lol

For those that don't know. This is what he once looked like..

watch at your own peril...

Comment

This is why if I ever come off shit I'll be just fat. Fuck that wrinkly old man shit because I wanna be lean.
      I'll be nice plump and smooth.
      No wrinkles!

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
        This is why if I ever come off shit I'll be just fat. Fuck that wrinkly old man shit because I wanna be lean.
        I'll be nice plump and smooth.
        No wrinkles!
        anything is better then palumbo look. hard to believe him and jay cutler are only a few years apart.

dude looks like an skinned chicken

Comment

Are we certain that's not phot shopped. I worked with DAVE a little over a year ago and his physique looked nothing like that. Dave is VERY tight with Dr. Blau and I highly doubt he would have that kind of gyno with his connection.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
            Are we certain that's not phot shopped. I worked with DAVE a little over a year ago and his physique looked nothing like that. Dave is VERY tight with Dr. Blau and I highly doubt he would have that kind of gyno with his connection.
            that screen grab is taken right from rx bro. watch the vid i posted.

Comment

lol

Comment

Man, Dave was a beast back in the day, and now he has bigger boobs than my wife... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

that screen grab is taken right from rx bro. watch the vid i posted.
                  I seen it for myself and its still hard for me to believe.

Comment

Is Palumbo still doing contest prep consultations? It's hard to believe anyone would pay this guy a penny to put their lives in his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                      Is Palumbo still doing contest prep consultations? It's hard to believe anyone would pay this guy a penny to put their lives in his hands.
                      or the fact that his youtube channel is the biggest in bodybuilding. he took so much gh that his feet are like size 17 or some insane shit. he literally looks like he has clown shoes on. he's not a tall guy so it looks even more funny looking.

Comment

You notice the knots all over abdomen....looks like lots of subq.

Comment

That video was too boring to watch but do you somehow think Tha once retired from bodybuilding he would continue to walk around at 300 ripped pounds?? Of course not. He's been gone for years he probably rarely trains. Not too many can carry the amount if muscle he did with the hardness to go with it. Sure he looked horrible, but a total freak.

Pct-shop.com

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pgc640 View Post
                            That video was too boring to watch but do you somehow think Tha once retired from bodybuilding he would continue to walk around at 300 ripped pounds?? Of course not. He's been gone for years he probably rarely trains. Not too many can carry the amount if muscle he did with the hardness to go with it. Sure he looked horrible, but a total freak.

Pct-shop.com

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
                            nobody expects him to walk around at 300lbs but we don't expect his body to look 97 years old at the age of 50.

Comment

I watch his YouTube videos and in some you can see his elbows and arms look like a nutsack from the loose skin. He seems like a cool guy but he’s kinda bitter sometimes

Comment

Working...
                              X