Bodybuilder Daniel Alexander Dies Age 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodybuilder Daniel Alexander Dies Age 30

Currently, there are no details on the cause of death having been revealed. However, this news was confirmed by friends and family of Alexander and bodybuilding prep coach Dave Kalick as well as other members of the bodybuilding community.

"It is with sad heavy, anguished heart reporting the passing of my brother Daniel. This is gut wrenching and shocking beyond comprehension, there is a huge hole in my heart. Asking please for prayers thoughts for Daniel’s family, close friends and loved ones.You will be forever missed and loved. Fly free Daniel and rest peacefully."

While he was still very young in his career, Daniel Alexander was a very promising prospect. He made his amateur debut in 2009, competing at the Pacific USA Championships. However, he was unable to keep a super active competition schedule, never competing more than twice a year. Moreover, he took time off from 2011-2014, further delaying his progress.

So sad when we lose brothers too soon. This guy had promise in the 212 ranks. My heart goes out to his family and friends.

Comment

Sorry to hear this, far too young.

Comment

From what I'm understanding he had a genetic heart issue that was never brought up and addressed.

- Shawn Ray

Comment

Sad. He's too young. Death Doesn`t look upon age and its harsh reality.

Comment

Damn, that sucks. Messed up that guys that live our lifestyle, which is pretty damn clean in every aspect, get taken from us but druggies stick around forever it seems.
            RIP, brother.

Comment

Working...
            X