Using marijuana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using marijuana

Does anyone use marijuana while on their bulking period? I would think it would be a tremendous help with the food intake and possibly help with the aches and pains. Does anyone have any input positive or negative. And would there be any down side from THC being in your system while on gear?

Originally posted by David6725 View Post
    Does anyone use marijuana while on their bulking period? I would think it would be a tremendous help with the food intake and possibly help with the aches and pains. Does anyone have any input positive or negative. And would there be any down side from THC being in your system while on gear?
    yea plenty of people here smoke. can't really think of any downside aside from the fact that SOME people get lazy. some will argue this but i've seen it more than once. there is also some evidence that weed may possibly raise estrogen levels in men. wouldn't be an issue if using adex but it's still worth mentioning.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

yea plenty of people here smoke. can't really think of any downside aside from the fact that SOME people get lazy. some will argue this but i've seen it more than once. there is also some evidence that weed may possibly raise estrogen levels in men. wouldn't be an issue if using adex but it's still worth mentioning.
      The only downside for me is staying on a clean diet. I tend to hit the cookies and ice cream too hard. But I know some praise it and some don’t but it probably depends on the person. I would also think a sugar free edible would be better for the lungs but I’ve also heard that smoking it opens up the airways but I don’t know if there is any proof of this

Comment

The only downside for me is staying on a clean diet. I tend to hit the cookies and ice cream too hard. But I know some praise it and some don’t but it probably depends on the person. I would also think a sugar free edible would be better for the lungs but I’ve also heard that smoking it opens up the airways but I don’t know if there is any proof of this
        just eat more clean food. eating more junk is a sure fire way to pack on the shit weight. the whole idea of needing to gain fat to also gain muscle is complete bs.

Comment

I smoke an OZ a week and have been for many years. It affects people differently; I literally smoke right before I go into the gym.

I eat clean and stay lean all year round.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Depends on how your tolerance is

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by anomily88 View Post
              Depends on how your tolerance is

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
              Well Obviously. But the point being, can you eat clean and lift well?

Sure can.

Comment

Nothing wrong with adding some herb if it helps you!

Comment

I know very many athletes who use cannabis as a pre and post workout; I am one of those.

If you met me, you wouldn't know I've smoked or do smoke. When I don't smoke, I'm not as calm or relaxed.

One thing I enjoy doing a lot, is smoking my cannabis and drinking my coffee. Man what a great taste.

I don't get all "stoned" like some people do. I don't sit there and laugh or get the munchies. I enjoy my relaxation and the warmth my bod gets from it.

Comment

Smoking the herb does defo help me relax post workout but just doesnt help me stick to my clean diet as the munchies get to me way too bad and eating anything clean is out the window for me.
                    Recently i have switch to cbd tho which has been great as for the taste if and when i crave a smoke and no munchies which is great but again the no high experiance does feel abit strange.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                      I know very many athletes who use cannabis as a pre and post workout; I am one of those.

If you met me, you wouldn't know I've smoked or do smoke. When I don't smoke, I'm not as calm or relaxed.

One thing I enjoy doing a lot, is smoking my cannabis and drinking my coffee. Man what a great taste.

I don't get all "stoned" like some people do. I don't sit there and laugh or get the munchies. I enjoy my relaxation and the warmth my bod gets from it.

sounds pretty good actually. i'm always amped up i could use a nice soothing warm feeling inside. what's the best "type" or strain or whatever to get that results? do you have to smoke? can you get the same result with some oil or whatever they have? send me or post the pics of the type you like. i don't want to "get high" or any of that shit. i just want that chill warm feeling you describe.

Comment

Ohhhh there is a big downside & that's the munchies... all that candy left for the kids in Halloween and I ate all of em in 3 days. I had a big ass bowl on the table and every night I just kept getting of handful of treats... it was either eat an oatmeal or eat candy, I opted for the candy lol. my body looked like shit those pass days...
                        Depending on the strain it can cause major anxiety and paranoia. Smoked some shit the other day and felt like my face was melting off. Hence why I usually vape!..
                        Yea good for a dirty bulk and be a fat slob, but some people don't get the munchies. Depends on tolerance.
                        This is why I never have junk food in the house cause of my smoking habits

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

sounds pretty good actually. i'm always amped up i could use a nice soothing warm feeling inside. what's the best "type" or strain or whatever to get that results? do you have to smoke? can you get the same result with some oil or whatever they have? send me or post the pics of the type you like. i don't want to "get high" or any of that shit. i just want that chill warm feeling you describe.
                          I recommend you get a cbd hybrid with a sativa for daytime for beginners. Indica you will just be lazy and want to chill. Shit ain't like the 70's. There is some strong shit out there.
                          Try green magic CBD, chocolate skunk, critical mass etc.. all cbd dominant or 1:1 & invest in a vaporizer. Clearer high and no combustion.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Those that say cannabis makes them fat because of the munchies?

Look at snoop and willie Nelson....yea, they big ass dudes lol

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                              Those that say cannabis makes them fat because of the munchies?

Look at snoop and willie Nelson....yea, they big ass dudes lol

they are naturally stick figures though. almost impossible for them to be fat no?

the average person i would imagine would put weight on easier.

Comment

Working...
                              X