Fake Russian Jintropin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake Russian Jintropin

Hi Guys, I want to warn everyone that a fake Europharm Jintropin has appeared on the market. The fake has a shelf life of up to Feb 2021 (manufactured March 2019).
    The fake has slightly different fonts and graphics (can only be distinguished by having the original and the fake).

The most important difference from the original is the painted protective fibers. The original contains contrasting fibers under the paper layer of the sticker, and the fake has only an imitation of such fibers (just a picture on the sticker paper). There are also fakes with fibers similar to real ones, but they do not pass the test on the manufacturer's website.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04762751
    I want to remind you that Europharm (uk) co. LTD was dissolved in February 2019 and there is no longer a real Russian Jintropin.
    At least for now. Let's hope.

I myself became a victim of such a fake and did a little research. Europharm owners are no longer in business, one of them committed suicide, the second is in prison.

Originally posted by Jake1988 View Post
    Hi Guys, I want to warn everyone that a fake Europharm Jintropin has appeared on the market. The fake has a shelf life of up to Feb 2021 (manufactured March 2019).
    The fake has slightly different fonts and graphics (can only be distinguished by having the original and the fake).

The most important difference from the original is the painted protective fibers. The original contains contrasting fibers under the paper layer of the sticker, and the fake has only an imitation of such fibers (just a picture on the sticker paper). There are also fakes with fibers similar to real ones, but they do not pass the test on the manufacturer's website.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04762751
    I want to remind you that Europharm (uk) co. LTD was dissolved in February 2019 and there is no longer a real Russian Jintropin.
    At least for now. Let's hope.

I myself became a victim of such a fake and did a little research. Europharm owners are no longer in business, one of them committed suicide, the second is in prison.
    so any russian jintropin made after Feb 19 is fake correct?

Comment

That's right. In fact, the latest real batch that I met was made in December 2017(exp date November 2019)!
      Let me remind you that Vadim Godlevsky (the founder of Europharm and the Father of the Russian Jintropin) committed suicide on December 22, 2017.
      Although there is an opinion that Godlevsky collected money in debt and escaped by staging his death.
      Here are some reflections on this, which tells a little about Godlevsky and Kolomoytsev (who is now in prison).
      https://www.google.com/amp/s/ko4ka.o...z-otvetov/amp/

By the way, almost all of the Europharm Jintropin that was sent from Russia and Ukraine was contraband (but real, not fake). In Russian pharmacies, there were never 200iu packs, and 100iu were a rarity. Even 50iu packs disappeared from pharmacies back in May of this year along with the expiration date. Jintropin could not compete in Russia with Norditropin, since they have almost equal cost.

Europharm was founded by two bandits who in the past dealt with steroids on the black market. Godlevsky and Kolomoytsev. It was Godlevsky who brought Jintropin bypassing official deliveries, and he was also involved in the import of fake Ansomone.

Ansomone is a separate topic for discussion. Ansomone is very easy to fake, as the stickers do not have such protection as Jintropin. The Chinese have creatively come to fake Ansomone. They used old real packaging, cleaned them of old stickers, and printed new stickers with old codes. And they did it very dirty, sometimes without even deleting the old sticker entirely. I should have photos of such packages in the cloud, I will look for them later. Therefore, when you buy Ansomone on the Internet, you need to carefully check the packaging. The outer transparent shell must be sealed by the factory method, without bumps and defects. Under the packaging there should be no dirt, spools. Cardboard packaging should not have breaks, torn, traces of nails. Stickers should be clean, free from dirt and traces of old glue. The inner boxes should also not have traces of nails on the covers. Vials should have evenly pasted stickers, without distortions, creases, etc.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jake1988 View Post
          That's right. In fact, the latest real batch that I met was made in December 2017(exp date November 2019)!
          Let me remind you that Vadim Godlevsky (the founder of Europharm and the Father of the Russian Jintropin) committed suicide on December 22, 2017.
          Although there is an opinion that Godlevsky collected money in debt and escaped by staging his death.
          Here are some reflections on this, which tells a little about Godlevsky and Kolomoytsev (who is now in prison).
          https://www.google.com/amp/s/ko4ka.o...z-otvetov/amp/

By the way, almost all of the Europharm Jintropin that was sent from Russia and Ukraine was contraband (but real, not fake). In Russian pharmacies, there were never 200iu packs, and 100iu were a rarity. Even 50iu packs disappeared from pharmacies back in May of this year along with the expiration date. Jintropin could not compete in Russia with Norditropin, since they have almost equal cost.

Europharm was founded by two bandits who in the past dealt with steroids on the black market. Godlevsky and Kolomoytsev. It was Godlevsky who brought Jintropin bypassing official deliveries, and he was also involved in the import of fake Ansomone.

Ansomone is a separate topic for discussion. Ansomone is very easy to fake, as the stickers do not have such protection as Jintropin. The Chinese have creatively come to fake Ansomone. They used old real packaging, cleaned them of old stickers, and printed new stickers with old codes. And they did it very dirty, sometimes without even deleting the old sticker entirely. I should have photos of such packages in the cloud, I will look for them later. Therefore, when you buy Ansomone on the Internet, you need to carefully check the packaging. The outer transparent shell must be sealed by the factory method, without bumps and defects. Under the packaging there should be no dirt, spools. Cardboard packaging should not have breaks, torn, traces of nails. Stickers should be clean, free from dirt and traces of old glue. The inner boxes should also not have traces of nails on the covers. Vials should have evenly pasted stickers, without distortions, creases, etc.
          good info brother. thanks for taking the time.

Comment

Appreciate sharing this. Getting bunk GH is a huge deal because it certainly isn't cheap!

Comment

About Jintropin!
              We have Jintropin hgh 200iu and 50iu kit from GeneScience Pharmaceuticals. All packages have a code and threads. You can check code in official website GeneScience Pharmaceuticals.
              Shop now >>
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X