New Bostin Loyd Interview - New Cycle For 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bostin Loyd Interview - New Cycle For 2020

Guy dropped 30lbs in 9 days. Never seen someone so nonchalant on extreme drug use. Looks like it's going to take a good health scare to knock some sense into him.

Yeah, injectable DNP and a couple products from the Philippines he never heard of before and then something called "shake and bake?"
    And also knows that he's going to be sick the first week of use is just dumb. Totally wreck less.
    I hope the younger guys just getting into the sport doesn't see this video and start doing the dumb shit he's doing.
    NOOBS, IF THERE WAS EVER A "DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME" WARNING; THIS IS IT.

Thx for sharing, Bouncer.

Comment

Whatever

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sustalog View Post
        Yeah, injectable DNP and a couple products from the Philippines he never heard of before and then something called "shake and bake?"
        And also knows that he's going to be sick the first week of use is just dumb. Totally wreck less.
        I hope the younger guys just getting into the sport doesn't see this video and start doing the dumb shit he's doing.
        NOOBS, IF THERE WAS EVER A "DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME" WARNING; THIS IS IT.

Thx for sharing, Bouncer.
        I have been around some of the best in this sport since I was 16, over 30 years. I know at least 12 guys from the late 80's to the 90's who just dropped dead of heart attacks. Always in their mid fifties it seems. Almost all were either already diagnosed with an enlarged heart or were after their death. These guys all never came off, what I see as high doses.
        These doses, however, are nothing compared to what this total idiot is using at, what, like 23?
        Ive known some top pros, Mr. Olympia competitors who did not use even close to the doses this jerk off uses. If he wants to destroy not only the look of his body but also his body's organs themselves, its his business and i wouldn't say a word. He will never make it to 55.
        What bothers me is these clueless younger guys who watch this ridiculous shit and listen to him. There is nothing at all that qualifies him to give advise on drugs( because he won a little regional contest with no competition, give me a fuckin break. Come back when you place top three nationally. If you need that amount of substances just to win a small show you should rethink competing at all.

The guy you need to listen to is the guy who attempts to get the most muscle gains possible out of the least drugs possible. By using reasonable doses, being knowledgeable about what each drug does so not to use redundant substances, and actually gives a shit about the possible bad sides that could happen to who he advises.
        I have seen this guys drug regimes (Lloyd) and not one bit of anything he does makes dense. His idea of being knowledgeable is just buy everything you possibly can, no matter if two or three of the drugs do the same thing, and just take a tremendous, ridiculous amount of it all. That does not take knowledge, experience and damn well does not qualify him to give advise. All it shows is he has no fuckin clue. Hr is just taking tbe most he can of everything possible. Really, you take any of his advise, if you even waste your time watching this dudes stuff you ate being very, very stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by pgc640 View Post
          I have been around some of the best in this sport since I was 16, over 30 years. I know at least 12 guys from the late 80's to the 90's who just dropped dead of heart attacks. Always in their mid fifties it seems. Almost all were either already diagnosed with an enlarged heart or were after their death. These guys all never came off, what I see as high doses.
          These doses, however, are nothing compared to what this total idiot is using at, what, like 23?
          Ive known some top pros, Mr. Olympia competitors who did not use even close to the doses this jerk off uses. If he wants to destroy not only the look of his body but also his body's organs themselves, its his business and i wouldn't say a word. He will never make it to 55.
          What bothers me is these clueless younger guys who watch this ridiculous shit and listen to him. There is nothing at all that qualifies him to give advise on drugs( because he won a little regional contest with no competition, give me a fuckin break. Come back when you place top three nationally. If you need that amount of substances just to win a small show you should rethink competing at all.

The guy you need to listen to is the guy who attempts to get the most muscle gains possible out of the least drugs possible. By using reasonable doses, being knowledgeable about what each drug does so not to use redundant substances, and actually gives a shit about the possible bad sides that could happen to who he advises.
          I have seen this guys drug regimes (Lloyd) and not one bit of anything he does makes dense. His idea of being knowledgeable is just buy everything you possibly can, no matter if two or three of the drugs do the same thing, and just take a tremendous, ridiculous amount of it all. That does not take knowledge, experience and damn well does not qualify him to give advise. All it shows is he has no fuckin clue. Hr is just taking tbe most he can of everything possible. Really, you take any of his advise, if you even waste your time watching this dudes stuff you ate being very, very stupid.

well said and agree. i think most people just watch him in the same way people watch a train wreck in the making.

Comment

Working...
          X