Deca Cycle Deca Dick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deca Cycle Deca Dick

Curious if anyone here came off Deca cycle successfully and avoid the Deca dick issues? Tips & pointers. HCG, Clomid, Nolvadex. Proper PCT

Originally posted by Hulksmash View Post
    Curious if anyone here came off Deca cycle successfully and avoid the Deca dick issues? Tips & pointers. HCG, Clomid, Nolvadex. Proper PCT
    never had an issue because i stick to 1 simple rule. whatever your deca dose is.. you have have to be on test at double the dose of the deca. so if you are on 200mgs of deca you need to be on 400mgs test.

when you come off deca you must stay on the test. you can cut back on the test slowly from 400mgs, 300mgs, 200mgs, month to month etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

never had an issue because i stick to 1 simple rule. whatever your deca dose is.. you have have to be on test at double the dose of the deca. so if you are on 200mgs of deca you need to be on 400mgs test.

when you come off deca you must stay on the test. you can cut back on the test slowly from 400mgs, 300mgs, 200mgs, month to month etc..
      Is it safe to completely come off cycle and pct with HCG, And PCT?

Comment

Is it safe to completely come off cycle and pct with HCG, And PCT?
        You'll lose your gains but yes it's safe.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

I always keep my test higher than any other compound if I'm stacking, especially a 19-nor like deca. Definitely tren. Everything works better with higher test imo. Always ran hcg from start of cycle til start of PCT. Then dropped the hcg and ran nolva and clomid. And always dropped the 19-nor's 4 weeks short of end of cycle. They tend to linger in your system for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sustalog View Post
            I always keep my test higher than any other compound if I'm stacking, especially a 19-nor like deca. Definitely tren. Everything works better with higher test imo. Always ran hcg from start of cycle til start of PCT. Then dropped the hcg and ran nolva and clomid. And always dropped the 19-nor's 4 weeks short of end of cycle. They tend to linger in your system for a long time.
            With this method, does test levels return back to normal?

Comment

Yes, always did for me. For several years, too.

Comment

My current Deca cycle : 500 Test Cyp, 250 Deca, 50 DBOL/ Anadrol. Should I increase Deca to 400? I’m 201, bulk goal: 240 lbs

Comment

My current Deca cycle : 500 Test Cyp, 250 Deca, 50 DBOL/ Anadrol. Should I increase Deca to 400? I’m 201, bulk goal: 240 lbs
                  test needs to be double the dose of deca to avoid deca sides. if you increase to 400mg you may have issues.

500 test, 250 deca is perfect IMO..

Comment

Trying to gain 39 more pounds is admirable and I respect it, but be reasonable. Adding more deca may not get you there. And, we need to try to achieve goals that are reasonable. Not so sure yours are. Not trying to be, or sound like a dick, just saying....
                    How much are you wanting to keep? And, how are you coming off your cycle with maintaining those goals? This is very important.

Comment

Originally posted by Sustalog View Post

Trying to gain 39 more pounds is admirable and I respect it, but be reasonable. Adding more deca may not get you there. And, we need to try to achieve goals that are reasonable. Not so sure yours are. Not trying to be, or sound like a dick, just saying....
                      How much are you wanting to keep? And, how are you coming off your cycle with maintaining those goals? This is very important.
                      I’ve gain 33 lbs my last bulk, Test Enanthate at 500/week for 16 weeks. I kept a little over 20 lbs of that that bulk. 10,000 calories everyday.

Comment

double the Test ratio to your Deca in mgs...

Comment

Thanks guys. I got caber 2mg a week during the cycle

Comment

Working...
                          X