Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese Steroid Crackdown 2020 - Gear Is About To Get More Expensive

Raw Powder Manufacturer's In China Have Been Put On Notice

Click image for larger version  Name:	lead_720_405.jpg Views:	0 Size:	76.5 KB ID:	992001

Not much news on this yet but China has cracked down big time and issued a warning to Raw powder manufactures in China. As of Jan 1st 2020 it will no longer be tolerated. Many sources are scrambling and ordering as much raw product as they can right now but obviously that will only last so long before gear starts to run out. Supply and demand will kick in and prices will most definitely go up.

There are a few places in the world that currently make their own powder (India, Mexico, and Eastern Europe) but they are very small operations compared China. China is 99.9% of the market so if raw powders suddenly stop being manufactured you better believe heads are gonna spin.

Other countries will inevitably step up and fill the void but that will take a lot of time and effort to even come close to what china does for the market right now.

You heard it here first folks. Sources are scrambling and they are doing their best to prepare for this but things are about to get tougher compared to what everyone has been used to...

Who knows, maybe we will see a return of the famous Mexican brands. You old school guys know what I'm talking about! :D

Don't say Bouncer didn't warn you!

Yes i heard about that. :(

Comment

Everyone's gonna be a chemist now lol

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
        Everyone's gonna be a chemist now lol

how? all the home chemist and the UG labs all got the raws from china. if you can't get the raw ingredients you can't do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

how? all the home chemist and the UG labs all got the raws from china. if you can't get the raw ingredients you can't do anything.
          Was being facetious when back in the day tren was hard to get and expensive. So many became chemist's

Comment

this is going to be one of those things that people are surprised about when it happens. people don't realize how easy in cheap it's actually been all these years. most people just assume that's the way it will always bro. gonna be a lot of jaws hitting the floor on this one. chinese suppliers are already talking about huge price increases on raw powders and/or the lack of supply completely.

Comment

I don’t see it happening at all. The Chinese government profits from the raws.....It won’t happen.

Comment

Originally posted by jhntruevine View Post
                I don’t see it happening at all. The Chinese government profits from the raws.....It won’t happen.
                it's already been put into action. it's not a question. ask any source out of china..

Comment

Raw does not mainly all come from China per se. Also Eastern Europe.

Comment

The bad thing is now some less than professional people are probably going to start selling under dosed gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulksmash View Post
                      99% are china

Comment

You posted the same thing about two years ago and my response was the same then. Nothing gets in the way of chinese business.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                          You posted the same thing about two years ago and my response was the same then. Nothing gets in the way of chinese business.
                          China runs the country with an Iron grip. prices will increase. you guys don't like hearing this so you are fighting me for some reason. i'm telling you whats happening, it's not an argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulksmash View Post
                            The best raws have NEVER came from China.

Comment

The pressure in China is coming from sales by unlicensed distributors. Those who are licensed will be business as usual.

Comment

Working...
                              X