Deca Cycle help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deca Cycle help.

I’m on week 9 of cycle at 500 test, 250 Deca. I do not notice any strength gains and bloat that comes with Deca. I’m currently at 207 lbs, 295 lb bench press 2 X 7. Increase dosage of Deca? I know normally by week 8 or 9 Deca is dropped from cycle. Don’t see results.

how long have you been on? if you were natty and then you started a cycle of test and deca and got not results i'd be suspicious of the gear. but if you've been on other stuff continually your body may just be used to all the gear and it's just not responding.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      how long have you been on? if you were natty and then you started a cycle of test and deca and got not results i'd be suspicious of the gear. but if you've been on other stuff continually your body may just be used to all the gear and it's just not responding.
      Week 9

Comment

Originally posted by Hulksmash View Post

Week 9
        so your saying since day 1 to right now you've gained nothing and not gotten any stronger?

Comment

so your saying since day 1 to right now you've gained nothing and not gotten any stronger?
          Strength is the same. Weight I’ve been eating regular, gained about 3 lbs

Comment

Strength is the same. Weight I’ve been eating regular, gained about 3 lbs
            How long were you Natty before the cycle started? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to paint a picture in my head.

Comment

How long were you Natty before the cycle started? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to paint a picture in my head.
              3 months

Comment

What were your previous cycles? 250mgs EW of deca is a low dose. But running the test and deca, you should have seen something by now.
                I'm with Bouncer on this one, gear may be the issue.

Comment

I’m on week 9 of cycle at 500 test, 250 Deca. I do not notice any strength gains and bloat that comes with Deca. I’m currently at 207 lbs, 295 lb bench press 2 X 7. Increase dosage of Deca? I know normally by week 8 or 9 Deca is dropped from cycle. Don’t see results.
                  Pics of the gear?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sustalog View Post
                    What were your previous cycles? 250mgs EW of deca is a low dose. But running the test and deca, you should have seen something by now.
                    I'm with Bouncer on this one, gear may be the issue.
                    Feel this cycle was a waste. Might have to start post cycle now and stay off for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                      Pics of the gear?

its a reputable sponsor here. I will not post pics of their gear until I’ve spoke with them. Right thing to do.

Comment

its a reputable sponsor here. I will not post pics of their gear until I’ve spoke with them. Right thing to do.
                        Just wanted to make sure your gear is legit and by posting about it(may i suggest you posted in their appropriate section), it is good constructive criticism.

I've logged here for years with pics and videos, doing it now as a matter of fact.

So i disagree with your post.

It could be the gear, it happens. It can be you, your diet, training etc...

Comment

Curious about your nutrition. If you'd like to chat about it let me know. I know a thing or two about packing on mass.

Also I"d run deca at 2 times your body weight for 12 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                            Just wanted to make sure your gear is legit and by posting about it(may i suggest you posted in their appropriate section), it is good constructive criticism.

I've logged here for years with pics and videos, doing it now as a matter of fact.

So i disagree with your post.

It could be the gear, it happens. It can be you, your diet, training etc...

Same gear for a few years. Bloods done on regular. So I don’t know what it is. I will pull bloods after Xmas, is there a blood test for Deca? Sometimes it’s personal preference if someone wants to post up pics out in the open. I’m just not that type of individual too.
                            Last edited by Hulksmash; 12-22-19, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CallahanRep View Post
                              Curious about your nutrition. If you'd like to chat about it let me know. I know a thing or two about packing on mass.

Also I"d run deca at 2 times your body weight for 12 weeks.
                              I’ve been on high calorie diet since the start of cycle. What’s the math at times my body weight, I’m 207

Comment

Working...
                              X