X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Coleman Claims All His Drugs Were Prescription - LOL

More than hard to believe...

Damn, he looks rough. I hope he's ok.
    If I was putting money on it, I'd say all his stuff was prescribed. I mean, him being a cop and plenty of money, it's not too hard to find the "right" doctor to prescribe and take bloods on the regular. Also, training for a show I don't think he'd risk getting some bunk gear.
    That being said, I'm sure there are plenty of guys that get a little extra gear from the street to get to that level.
    Tough one to call.

Comment

Originally posted by Sustalog View Post
      Damn, he looks rough. I hope he's ok.
      If I was putting money on it, I'd say all his stuff was prescribed. I mean, him being a cop and plenty of money, it's not too hard to find the "right" doctor to prescribe and take bloods on the regular. Also, training for a show I don't think he'd risk getting some bunk gear.
      That being said, I'm sure there are plenty of guys that get a little extra gear from the street to get to that level.
      Tough one to call.
      and you think a doctor prescribed the doses he would have needed? gh at the doses he would have needed? how would a doctor explain those doses?

Comment

Eight Mr. Olympia's and he did it by playing by the rules??

That shit doesn't even sound right. Ronnie looks rough, even sounds rough

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

and you think a doctor prescribed the doses he would have needed? gh at the doses he would have needed? how would a doctor explain those doses?
          Oh, I'm sure the dosages would have been astronomical. I don't know how doctors get away with prescribing illicit (street, opiods) drugs like they have, but they do. They know the loopholes. For all I know, multiple ID'S would have helped. And the thing I always think about is him being a cop. Doctor scratches his back, he scratches the docs.
          IDK, it's just my guess.
          But you guys are probably right....

Comment

Originally posted by Sustalog View Post

Oh, I'm sure the dosages would have been astronomical. I don't know how doctors get away with prescribing illicit (street, opiods) drugs like they have, but they do. They know the loopholes. For all I know, multiple ID'S would have helped. And the thing I always think about is him being a cop. Doctor scratches his back, he scratches the docs.
            IDK, it's just my guess.
            But you guys are probably right....
            he wasn't a cop during most of his career. only early on before he was a multiple mr o.

Comment

Working...
            X